FTA-TV Arrow

Remove this Banner Ad

There's a trailer for legends of tomorrow and it's awesome.
Looks awesome, they seem to be getting the necessary cult following to make this bigger and better and also I'd say the flash does defeat RF next week so then he can go on and join this new team.

Flash was the ring. I missed the arrow one. Too lazy to look it up.
Wasn't a green Lantern reference since in the comics the flash keeps his costume in a ring and puts it on exactly the way RF did, but others have already answered that but they can do a Green Lantern, why not? as special effects are getting cheaper and like the flash he uses them sparingly. Probably get a group discount rate with the animators.

Looks awesome, they seem to be getting the necessary cult following to make this bigger and better and also I'd say the flash does defeat RF next week so then he can go on and join this new team.
The Flash is probably doing too well on its own for them to put him on another show. There'll be crossovers no doubt but I think this'll be about the new guys.

The finale wasn't bad by season 3 standards but kind of felt underwhelming for me - especially compared to Season 1 and 2's endings.

So many moments that I felt were cringe worthy...Felicity saving Oliver in the suit, Laurel matching and defeating trained assassins, the romance with Oliver and Felicity...

Though some good moments - Speedy's first official appearance, Palmer's teaser at the end, the hint that Diggle may get a costume and Malcolm rising to be the new Ra's has promise.

Hopefully Season 4 can find Arrow's groove again. The trailer for Legends of Tomorrow looked awesome too IMO.

I'm glad Malcolm has stuck around in the show as long as he has. He's a a good mix of badass/villain and yet quite human and well TBH I like John Barrowman. Glad to see him as the new Ra's.

The old Ra's went down a bit too easily I thought though in that fight.

I'm glad Malcolm has stuck around in the show as long as he has. He's a a good mix of badass/villain and yet quite human and well TBH I like John Barrowman. Glad to see him as the new Ra's.

The old Ra's went down a bit too easily I thought though in that fight.

Agreed on Malcolm - his presence was especially important due to Slade not getting much screentime (not sure if we'll be seeing more of him in future?).

Interestingly, I think I read something last week where the showrunner was saying they wanted to make Arrow 'lighter' (like Flash and Guardians of the Galaxy IIRC). Would be an interesting direction to go in - just as long as they don't overdo it with too much of soppy romance angles and plots.

Agreed on Malcolm - his presence was especially important due to Slade not getting much screentime (not sure if we'll be seeing more of him in future?).

Interestingly, I think I read something last week where the showrunner was saying they wanted to make Arrow 'lighter' (like Flash and Guardians of the Galaxy IIRC). Would be an interesting direction to go in - just as long as they don't overdo it with too much of soppy romance angles and plots.

What he said he meant by that is less sad events like Sara and Akio driving the plotlines, the characters will essentially be less depressed than they were this season. Also will lead his transition to becoming the green arrow, who I understand is a bit funnier in the comics than he has been potrayed so far.

What he said he meant by that is less sad events like Sara and Akio driving the plotlines, the characters will essentially be less depressed than they were this season. Also will lead his transition to becoming the green arrow, who I understand is a bit funnier in the comics than he has been potrayed so far.

Ah fair enough - was going to say that at the rate the cast is being turned over, it was becoming a bit like GoT!

Yes, I believe the comic book version of Oliver Queen is meant to be more of a joker/larikin type (instead of the broody version the show has). I think Stephen Amell also said something like he wouldn't wear the Arrow suit again...maybe that's a hint that he's getting a new suit for S4 to be more in line with the comics?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Assume there will be a Green Arrow suit next season but I wonder if Oliver Queen will be back as a public figure?
It might be easier at this point to leave Oliver MIA as far as the public are concerned rather than try and sell a suit that doesn't link straight back to him. Of course they could go the other way completely with Ray leaving, Oliver getting Queen Consolidated back could be a main storyline for season 4.

Either way Stephen Amell is officially on beard-watch :)

Assume there will be a Green Arrow suit next season but I wonder if Oliver Queen will be back as a public figure?
It might be easier at this point to leave Oliver MIA as far as the public are concerned rather than try and sell a suit that doesn't link straight back to him. Of course they could go the other way completely with Ray leaving, Oliver getting Queen Consolidated back could be a main storyline for season 4.

Either way Stephen Amell is officially on beard-watch :)

I think Ray transferred the company back over to Oliver when he had Felicity sign those documents. Will be a 5 minute plot I think.

Oops I'm guessing that was the second last episode, accidentaly missed that one

I cant remember which ep, it may have even been the one before that. It was a short scene where Ray asked Felicity to sign some transfer docs which she didnt even read and people thought Essendons governance was bad.

Kind of makes their TV universe more impressive when you think they seem to have their hands tied on what they can and can't include on the shows.

I think it's a good thing because this way we get to see all different characters. Do you want to see Harley Quinn done a hundred times or have some new characters? I doubt we'd have any of Arrow, Firestorm, Atom and all the other new ones coming out if they could just do Batman and Superman over and over.

I think it's a good thing because this way we get to see all different characters. Do you want to see Harley Quinn done a hundred times or have some new characters? I doubt we'd have any of Arrow, Firestorm, Atom and all the other new ones coming out if they could just do Batman and Superman over and over.

Agree with that hayes - it's nice to see some of the lesser characters who probably don't have good chances of making it into the movie universe on TV. Not sure characters like Firestorm, Black Canary, Arsenal, Vibe (Cisco's hopeful future) and Ray Palmer all coming to life on TV. Gives the universe a bit of uniqueness too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back