Arsenal are scared

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh dear...
busquetst.gif

So Bale would walk into Barca's team? I'm not sure why you didn't address that point?

I actually had this guy more in mind when addressing Bale's repeated, constant need to dive

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9S7hlL4sJek&feature=player_embedded

Oh dear...
busquetst.gif

So Bale would walk into Barca's team? I'm not sure why you didn't address that point?

I actually had this guy more in mind when addressing Bale's repeated, constant need to dive

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9S7hlL4sJek&feature=player_embedded

He would get in ahead of Pedro, Sanchez, and Abidal.

I'm not sure why you didn't address the irony in your post where you said Bale dives too much, yet you field disgusting players like peek-a-boo Busquets, Pedro, Dani Alves etc, then after theatrics, have the whole team surround the referee crying for a red. Far far worse than anything Bale has ever done.

He would get in ahead of Pedro, Sanchez, and Abidal.

I'm not sure why you didn't address the irony in your post where you said Bale dives too much, yet you field disgusting players like peek-a-boo Busquets, Pedro, Dani Alves etc, then after theatrics, have the whole team surround the referee crying for a red. Far far worse than anything Bale has ever done.

Once again, not so sure.

How is diving for penalties not any worse in Bale's instance? How many yellows has he received for 'simulation' this year? And that's only what he has been pulled-up on. I guess in the UK media's eyes 'he's not that type of player' all i'm doing is pointing out that, in fact, he is - your examples have been well documented, and I don't disagree ... not really seeing much of that for 'media darling' Bale.

Gee, I still remember Pires going down against Portsmouth back in '04 it was in the papers for 6 months over there, not likely that Bale is going to receive that type of scrutiny

The strange thing about this thread is no club IMO shows less fear or panic amongst the ranks then Arsenal. Everyone was flapping sideways when they went past January (inc. me) without buying any players or improving the squad to make a push for top 4.

1 months later and UCL aside they are in seasons best league form and in general you look at the squad and believe that any new and realistic signing wouldnt of contributed more then what they have atm.

We all flap hard but at the end of the day Arsenal just keep going along in a smooth fashion, getting the job done.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Winning **** all for the past 7 years isn't really 'smooth' or getting the job done.

We're a bigger club than that.

I was referring to this season and the "Arsenal will never make the top 4" people (like me). Fast forward 6 weeks and your now favorites for the spot. Either way you didnt panic and its paying off

I was referring to this season and the "Arsenal will never make the top 4" people (like me). Fast forward 6 weeks and your now favorites for the spot. Either way you didnt panic and its paying off

I always thought Arsenal would come back into it, they couldn't possibly be as bad as they were at the start of the season.

Expected Spurs to drop off, and the fact they haven't really done that has made me doubt (and still makes me doubt) whether Arsenal would make the top 4.

I can only imagine the thread bumping at the end of the season when Arsenal edge out Spurs for 3rd. Will only emphasise the epic fail that is this thread.

I'm sure it would only be matched by the thread bumping when Suarez was found guilty

In the unlikely event that it does happen, I'm sure GB will still turn up in the thread

I'm sure it would only be matched by the thread bumping when Suarez was found guilty

In the unlikely event that it does happen, I'm sure GB will still turn up in the thread

Fair point that hawkman.

And there it is....spurs drop points at the lane to Stoke....and Arsenal continue our storming run and now we're into 3rd....

Lol :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back