Arsenal FC: Out of control

Remove this Banner Ad

You just died then.

Here's a survey of Brighton fans asking would they rather win the League Cup or avoid relegation.

http://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?285281-A-trophy-or-avoid-relegation

61 Brighton fans voted on your assertion of what's more important.

A resounding 78% said they'd rather avoid relegation than win a cup.

Do you now accept your view on football fans is not an accurate one?

Way to completely take someone out of context by bolding only a part of a post, here's what I really said?

And btw, go ask the Birmingham fans whether they would rather avoid relegation and not win that League Cup they won, or avoid relegation and win nothing. I can ******* bet my life that it'd be the trophy, every football fan wants to win trophies, my friend, whichever club you're at, and if Arsenal's capable of winning it, then why shouldn't they be unhappy when they can't due to problems inhouse?

I was referring to the Brum fans when I asked that, who ******* cares about the Brighton fans? You haven't even ******* won anything like the Brum and Wigan fans have, so you have no idea how it even feels like for them to achieve what they did in spite of all odds. Yet you feel very free to impose your ****ed up logic on them that they're stupid to say they'd rather keep that trophy and be relegated.

No, because my view is based on reality, whereas yours is based on a whopping sample pool of 61 fans of the same club (which btw you said better ask 1000 of them, but I guess it ain't the first time you've said something completely different 3 mins later). Keep living in your delusional world filled with nothing but stupid fatalism and cynicism detached from reality, coz that's exactly why people support football

Way to completely take someone out of context by bolding only a part of a post, here's what I really said?

You said it, not me.

I was referring to the Brum fans when I asked that, who ******* cares about the Brighton fans? You haven't even ******* won anything like the Brum and Wigan fans have, so you have no idea how it even feels like for them to achieve what they did in spite of all odds. Yet you feel very free to impose your ****** up logic on them that they're stupid to say they'd rather keep that trophy and be relegated.

Go ask Pompey fans then idiot. I'm sure they'd give up a cup to take back what's happened to their club over the last few years.

No, because my view is based on reality, whereas yours is based on a whopping sample pool of 61 fans of the same club (which btw you said better ask 1000 of them, but I guess it ain't the first time you've said something completely different 3 mins later). Keep living in your delusional world filled with nothing but stupid fatalism and cynicism detached from reality, coz that's exactly why people support football

Sorry, where is the evidence your point is based on reality? Your opinion is not reality, that's you making s**t up.

I've provided a point of view from real people.

Your point of view is based on the opinion of 0 people.

You said it, not me.

Go ask Pompey fans then idiot. I'm sure they'd give up a cup to take back what's happened to their club over the last few years.

Sorry, where is the evidence your point is based on reality? Your opinion is not reality, that's you making s**t up.

I've provided a point of view from real people.

Your point of view is based on the opinion of 0 people.

Enough w***ery with post splitting, it's annoying, but it is you so it's completely understandable

I didn't say it, but in your mind I did, so you're an idiot

I'm sure they'd sooner leech Harry ******* Redknapp who played a big hand in what happened to them finanically rather than handing the Cup over, oh that's right, your ****ed up logic was saying how owners and the powers that be at the club has the right to do whatever the ******* hell the want with the football club, and it's just "an interpretation". So why hold terrible administrative abilities into account when you can just give up all the trophies you won instead? What ******* world does your mind reside in

Go ask the ******* Brum and Wigan fans, rather than keep saying that I'm making s**t up, and you know all about making s**t up. You're just living in a world of denial filled with nothing other than an alternate reality you've resided yourself in, full of contradiction and hypocrisy, and feel very free to have a go at people based on that, yet you're saying other people are making s**t up, you're worse than Grandblue

Enough ******y with post splitting, it's annoying, but it is you so it's completely understandable

This is what happens on BF forums. Thick much?

I didn't say it, but in your mind I did, so you're an idiot

I'm sure they'd sooner leech Harry ******* Redknapp who played a big hand in what happened to them finanically rather than handing the Cup over, oh that's right, your ****** up logic was saying how owners and the powers that be at the club has the right to do whatever the ******* hell the want with the football club, and it's just "an interpretation". So why hold terrible administrative abilities into account when you can just give up all the trophies you won instead? What ******* world does your mind reside in

My mind resides in the reality of sporting clubs now being multi billion dollar businesses.

A business which as seen chews clubs up and spits them out.

Go ask the ******* Brum and Wigan fans, rather than keep saying that I'm making s**t up, and you know all about making s**t up. You're just living in a world of denial filled with nothing other than an alternate reality you've resided yourself in, full of contradiction and hypocrisy, and feel very free to have a go at people based on that, yet you're saying other people are making s**t up, you're worse than Grandblue

You concept of what is important to fans of other clubs is that of a 3 year old, it's your way or the bassinet.

I can go ask the Brum and Wigan fans, I can also ask fans of 100 other clubs too.

The opinions of 2 clubs mean * all if you don't ask the fans of all clubs. Get it?

This is what happens on BF forums. Thick much?

My mind resides in the reality of sporting clubs now being multi billion dollar businesses.

A business which as seen chews clubs up and spits them out.

You concept of what is important to fans of other clubs is that of a 3 year old, it's your way or the bassinet.

I can go ask the Brum and Wigan fans, I can also ask fans of 100 other clubs too.

The opinions of 2 clubs mean **** all if you don't ask the fans of all clubs. Get it?

No post splitting is what dickheads do, and yes there are some dickheads in BF, and you're a dickhead, so I guess I know why you'd do it. Understand that, or thick much?

No, your logic goes something like this: football owners can be as destructive and as irresponsible as they want, afterall it's their club. And if by any chance they completely * the club over, it's not their fault, but I'd much rather not win any trophies and let owners do whatever the * they want, than hold owners into account, have a well run football club and get some success.

It doesn't make sense, right? Then welcome to a world of talking to you

No, my concept is based on what other people who have been in that situation have said, but you feel very free to call them 3 year olds just coz they have actually experienced a world that you in a million years wouldn't experienced and wouldn't understand, and you feel free to rubbish it as a result. Your behaviour is what's 3 years old

The opinion of those that contradict your warped footballing view means * all, more like

No post splitting is what dickheads do, and yes there are some dickheads in BF, and you're a dickhead, so I guess I know why you'd do it. Understand that, or thick much?

It's what people to to address specific points in a long winded rant. As you are fond of.

Far more intelligent people than you on BF do it all the time.

Far probably doesn't convey actually how far the gap is between their intelligence and yours.

No,your logic goes something like this: football owners can be as destructive and as irresponsible as they want, afterall it's their club. And if by any chance they completely **** the club over, it's not their fault, but I'd much rather not win any trophies and let owners do whatever the **** they want, than hold owners into account, have a well run football club and get some success.

It doesn't make sense, right? Then welcome to a world of talking to you

No that's nothing like what I've been saying. I've been pointing out the reality of what owners can do.
Do I agree with owners running clubs into the ground? No.
Arsenal aren't being run into the ground though(yet).

Who has more to complain about their owners, Arsenal or Blackburn fans?

No, my concept is based on what other people who have been in that situation have said, but you feel very free to call them 3 year olds just coz they have actually experienced a world that you in a million years wouldn't experienced and wouldn't understand, and you feel free to rubbish it as a result. Your behaviour is what's 3 years old

The opinion of those that contradict your warped footballing view means **** all, more like

Which people? You show me proof all of these people have told you this or it's nothing more than you making things up.

You also don't like the opinions of fans who contradict your views. Funny that.

What is there to say?

We have gone from being top of the table to struggling for fourth. And the best the manager can come up with is it was a "car accident." We have had a few of those lately it seems. :rolleyes:

He has singlehandedly driven this club straight into the ground. And we are going deeper and deeper with each passing week.

Him going can't come soon enough.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

While originally thinking this thread was a bit "the sky is falling" ridiculous, this season has changed my mind.

I have said it a few time but this is the season Arsenal should have done everything possible to win the league this season with Chelsea, United and City all changing managers. Wenger had plenty of time to plan and line up targets in the summer but waited until the last week of the transfer window to sign anybody of note, in Ozil. Still the gunners found themselves top of the league going into 2014 and the league still up for grabs so once again I expected Arsene to have reinforcements ready to join the team to break the drought. Yet he signs an injured player player on a free and complains that the window even exists! I'm dumbfounded and understand gooner fans frustration, there is a serious lack of ambition that did not exist ten years ago.

Will never agree with any figurative 'death' of Arsenal so long as they have the sort of finances they do. Try staring the extinction of your club in the face then whinge about your club not competing for trophies for x number of years.

While originally thinking this thread was a bit "the sky is falling" ridiculous, this season has changed my mind.

I have said it a few time but this is the season Arsenal should have done everything possible to win the league this season with Chelsea, United and City all changing managers. Wenger had plenty of time to plan and line up targets in the summer but waited until the last week of the transfer window to sign anybody of note, in Ozil. Still the gunners found themselves top of the league going into 2014 and the league still up for grabs so once again I expected Arsene to have reinforcements ready to join the team to break the drought. Yet he signs an injured player player on a free and complains that the window even exists! I'm dumbfounded and understand gooner fans frustration, there is a serious lack of ambition that did not exist ten years ago.

I don't expect us to sign an "Ozil" kind of player for every position but I cant ******* take anymore of these Yaya Sanogo, Kim Kallstrom, Emiliano Vivano etc kind of players.

We have a whole bunch of average players for one of the "biggest" clubs in the world. Many that wouldn't get a game anywhere else and shouldn't be getting one for us.

Arsenal's squad is way too imbalanced

A lot of no.10 types, or wide players who cut inside, but no real pace apart from Walcott out wide, and certainly no pace up front

No real mongrel in midfield, dad's army midfield really unless Ramsey and Wilshere plays

Back four could be great but yet again aren't the quickest

They need another striker, some more wide options and a holding mid or just a Vieira type, it's the same problems for the past few seasons, not gonna get fixed by Wenger it seems

Will never agree with any figurative 'death' of Arsenal so long as they have the sort of finances they do. Try staring the extinction of your club in the face then whinge about your club not competing for trophies for x number of years.
As it's been said a million times, it's all relative.

If you're averaging A+'s and suddenly get a B, it's not so good is it?

As it's been said a million times, it's all relative.

If you're averaging A+'s and suddenly get a B, it's not so good is it?

But it's not the death of your club. Relative or not it's ridiculous hyperbole. Thread title change was justified.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back