AS Roma, Real Madrid and Man City Down under

Remove this Banner Ad

well got 7 months to figure out a way to sneak into the change rooms :straining:

BTW if you have MCC guess tickets, can you go without the MCC member being there?

there is already some idiot on gumtree trying to sell two gold tickets for $1000, these havent sold out by any means.. in fact they havent even gone on sale to the General Public. Surely someone would not be that stupid to buy them

actually there are loads of people at it, pisses me off.. look at this..

I have *5* Real Madrid v Manchester City Tickets

Venue:

24th July 2015, Melbourne Cricket Ground

Area:

MOS

Row:

KK

Seats:

15-19

GOLD

The seats are amazing front area (Closest to Pitch)

Completely Sold out event. Once in a life time Opportunity.

$450 each ticket. TOTAL: $2250

actually there are loads of people at it, pisses me off.. look at this..

I have *5* Real Madrid v Manchester City Tickets

Venue:

24th July 2015, Melbourne Cricket Ground

Area:

MOS

Row:

KK

Seats:

15-19

GOLD

The seats are amazing front area (Closest to Pitch)

Completely Sold out event. Once in a life time Opportunity.

$450 each ticket. TOTAL: $2250
"Completely sold out?"

Isn't there an allocation for the public coming out Monday?

well got 7 months to figure out a way to sneak into the change rooms :straining:

BTW if you have MCC guess tickets, can you go without the MCC member being there?

The MCC member is supposed to accompany the guest according to club rules. From my experience they don't bother to check, but if you got busted the member may get suspended.

"Completely sold out?"

Isn't there an allocation for the public coming out Monday?

yes there is. Just some people on ebay trying it on.. u can buy from tomorrow if u pre registered an interest

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The MCC member has to buy one for themself. So, if it's the usual vibe, you don't need to actually go in with them or sit with them (unless, of course, it's a reserved seat), but they do need to buy one ($45 for members), whereas at AFL games, members just scan their pass and walk in, so the MCC doesn't know whether the member is going or not, at the time that the visitor tickets are purchased.

The MCC member has to buy one for themself. So, if it's the usual vibe, you don't need to actually go in with them or sit with them (unless, of course, it's a reserved seat), but they do need to buy one ($45 for members), whereas at AFL games, members just scan their pass and walk in, so the MCC doesn't know whether the member is going or not, at the time that the visitor tickets are purchased.

cheers for the info MC!

can anyone else confirm the highlighted bit?

I want to go to the game using an MCC visitor ticket but my friend's dad isnt a soccer fan :(

Last edited:
ok soo if i get a guess

cheers for the info MC!

can anyone else confirm the highlighted bit?

I want to go to the game using an MCC visitor ticket but my friend's dad isnt a soccer fan :(

http://www.mcc.org.au/Events at the MCG/International Champions Cup.aspx

MCC members and guest cardholders will be required to pre-purchase a $45 entry entitlement that will validate their card at the turnstiles for each of the above events.

Unless an entry entitlement has been purchased, the membership card will not be valid at the turnstiles.

There will be a maximum of four visitor tickets per member for each match. They cost $105 (adults) and $60 (children under 15).

As members are expected to accompany their guests in the Reserve, members will not be able to purchase visitor tickets unless they have validated their own card for entry.

So, you will need to either find an MCC member that is willing to go with you, or you could possibly spend $150 to cover the MCC entitlement.

oh sweet so as long as the member buy their member ticket and mine (visitor gen admin) its all good. I dont even care if its 150$, still cheaper than the platinum/gold tickets :D

cheers for the info MC!!!

Last edited:
there is already some idiot on gumtree trying to sell two gold tickets for $1000, these havent sold out by any means.. in fact they havent even gone on sale to the General Public. Surely someone would not be that stupid to buy them

Word of warning about buying off Gumtree. IN 2013 I paid for tickets with an online transfer of around $250 for the Man United game in Sydney. Don't buy tickets off gumtree unless you are meeting the person to buy it.

A more reliable site is ticketbis, bought state of origin tickets from there and you can print them off as the system is all automated.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back