parano1a

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 2, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Melbourne Storm
THE case against 34 AFL players accused of doping offences — to be presented within days — is expected to focus on a banned drug sourced from a factory in Shanghai, China.

The Australian Sports Anti-Doping Authority case is likely to allege that Thymosin beta-4 from Chinese chemical maker GL Biochem (Shanghai) Pty Ltd was administered to the current and former Essendon players.

Source: http://www.news.com.au/sport/afl/do...-to-be-presented/story-fni5ezdm-1227088199608

Always been the issue a supply chain right to the players vs a a claim of the good Thymosin or after that the picture of a Thymomodulin ampoule after Dank tried to cover it up.

EFC has no evidence to say that Thymosin the players received was alpha -1, while all the evidence points to it being TB4.

Take a plea miss the first three matches of the season, done and dusted for the players.

Charters seems like he was willing to let everyone know what he had been up to...why didn't Essendon leave out cryptic Dank just approach the Mule and ask what was in your pack before all of this s**t? Better yet why didn't the players (instead of hounding for evidence from ASADA) get proper representation and go and ask Charters himself what he thought they got and present that evidence to ASADA as "we don't know what we got but the guy they had trekking to China thinks its this...we would never have agreed to a S2 drug"? Substantial assistance and as the actual substance sourcing / labelling was out of their hands limited liability towards it?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

THE case against 34 AFL players accused of doping offences — to be presented within days — is expected to focus on a banned drug sourced from a factory in Shanghai, China.

The Australian Sports Anti-Doping Authority case is likely to allege that Thymosin beta-4 from Chinese chemical maker GL Biochem (Shanghai) Pty Ltd was administered to the current and former Essendon players.

Source: http://www.news.com.au/sport/afl/dons-face-china-crisis-as-case-against-players-set-to-be-presented/story-fni5ezdm-1227088199608

So everything we have been saying about ASADA tracing TB4 from the players consent forms to Dank, through Alavi, via Charter and the Chinese supplier ended up being 100% spot on. Who would ever have thought. :$

I won't punish Essendon supporters further by demanding a "You were right". I feel what you are about to go through starting tomorrow is going to be punishment enough :D Going to be an awful lot of Essendon supporters curled up in a ball. 1-2 year bans.. coming right up :thumbsu:

So everything we have been saying about ASADA tracing TB4 from the players consent forms to Dank, through Alavi, via Charter and the Chinese supplier ended up being 100% spot on. Who would ever have thought. :$

I won't punish Essendon supporters further by demanding a "You were right". I feel what you are about to go through starting tomorrow is going to be punishment enough :D Going to be an awful lot of Essendon supporters curled up in a ball. 1-2 year bans.. coming right up :thumbsu:
But can't you see?! It was Caro's fault! ASADA were incompetent! The AFL were conspiring with the media to make Hird a scapegoat!

Gloating "told you so" does not help.

What would help is if Hird stopped messing about and EFC stopped being in denial about the monster screw up they are responsible for. Guess we should wait for the process to painfully take place.

But can't you see?! It was Caro's fault! ASADA were incompetent! The AFL were conspiring with the media to make Hird a scapegoat!

Don't forgot that Justice Middleton was bought out/incompetent/wrong as well and that Danky just got his Thymomodulin confused with Thymosin :$

Essendon supporters are definitive proof that Nigerian Email scammers will always find someone gullible enough to keep going.

After the players read some of that evidence against them, it's going to make the Ryder situation look like a very slow tap drip. Maybe it will smack some of them back into reality, and they'll start pointing fingers at Hird and the club rather than ASADA's "incompetence".

After the players read some of that evidence against them, it's going to make the Ryder situation look like a very slow tap drip. Maybe it will smack some of them back into reality, and they'll start pointing fingers at Hird and the club rather than ASADA's "incompetence".

In all seriousness I hope Essendon/ASADA are making psychologists available to the players once they receive these new SCN's along with the evidence. I imagine quite a few are going to be in complete shock and may need help.

In all seriousness I hope Essendon/ASADA are making psychologists available to the players once they receive these new SCN's along with the evidence. I imagine quite a few are going to be in complete shock and may need help.

Do not be surprised if some or all of the players take it through the full legal minefield. They have been duped more after the fact than they were before the fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back