No Oppo Supporters CAS hands down guilty verdict - Players appealing - Dank shot - no opposition - (cont in pt.2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Captained Adelaide. Was mentioned for Melbourne. NO. Ricciuto at Adelaide is a force and Goodwin is in the mix...#1. We may get Sando is the good news. Assist for a couple. Establish and build culture. Win for us. That's my take.

BTW...Melbourne...I dunno. Hard sell???

Captained Adelaide. Was mentioned for Melbourne. NO. Ricciuto at Adelaide is a force and Goodwin is in the mix...#1. We may get Sando is the good news. Assist for a couple. Establish and build culture. Win for us. That's my take.

BTW...Melbourne...I dunno. Hard sell???

Senator, I served with yaco. I knew yaco. yaco was a friend of mine. Senator, you're no yaco.

I apologise for the ignorant question or if it has been answered already.

If we lose the case on Friday, does efc have to pay for asadas legal fees as well?
I think Middleton said he was to rule on that in itself.

I apologise for the ignorant question or if it has been answered already.

If we lose the case on Friday, does efc have to pay for asadas legal fees as well?
Judge will rule on that.. unlikely we will pay costs unless Middleton finds that our case was 'without merit' or otherwise...

I think both parties will pay their own costs regardless of the outcome.

She just can't help herself. This, at the end of an article about Sanderson being sacked. Seriously. ^#&%&^54*&*@&**^&JGHGJK H H!!!!!!!!

Goodwin remains a controversial part of Essendon's experimental drugs program. He was interviewed by ASADA last year and was one of several coaches and staff who confirmed he was treated by Stephen Dank with a variety of injections and oral substances that were potentially banned by the World Anti-Doping Agency.

Read more: http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-ne...utos-heart-20140917-10ier4.html#ixzz3DZfGYXrS

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Broken_record2.jpg

I am interested that the NRL has sent Shane Flanagan back for three more months off re-education before re-admitting him back to fold. I fully support the NRL interviewing Flanagan before his return, but I am unsure what another three months of re-education will prove.

At least Caro stated Goodwin used products that may have been non-WADA compliant for players - In the last 12 months it's been non WADA compliant. A change of tone.

Anyway these paragraphs are stock paragraphs that often placed in stories.

Last edited:
At least Caro stated Goodwin used products that may have been non-WADA compliant for players - In the last 12 months it's been have been non WADA compliant.

Her main point is, no doubt, that it is ok for Goodwin to use them, but if Hird uses them it is a coach providing a shocking example to his players, indicative of a loose and immoral attitude towards drugs,....... blah, blah, blah.

So everyone appears happy for our 'drugzzzz' player to be poached by all and sundry presumably to play football. They seem equally as happy for our 'drugzzzz' assistant coach who participated in the supplement program and was supportive of it to become a senior coach at both Adelaide and Melbourne.

And yet it would be 'impossible' for Hird to return as coach.

Ummmm wat? I know it has been covered, but I really feel like it seems that EVERYONE else has escaped any scrutiny over these except for Hird. It is like Hird was a one man band of evil. It is baffling to me. Just baffling.

It seems also that they are happy for Bomber to go to another club.. presumably he will bring his mate The Weapon again (for the third time) who will bring along Dank again (for the third time).. but that is all ok as well.

The sooner this crap ends the better. Double standards are staggering.

At least Caro stated Goodwin used products that may have been non-WADA compliant for players - In the last 12 months it's been non WADA compliant. A change of tone.

Anyway these paragraphs are stock paragraphs that often placed in stories.
"Goodwin remains a controversial part of Essendon's experimental drugs program. He was interviewed by ASADA last year and was one of several coaches and staff who confirmed he was treated by Stephen Dank with a variety of injections and oral substances that were potentially banned by the World Anti-Doping Agency". That's the quote as it stands at the time of this post. I can't find reference in the article to her "change of tone".

At best, her vitriolic outburst against Goodwin likely satiated her quota for the day. Otherwise, she would have had to vent at Harry Taylor (GFC) for glorifying a known cop killer.

307994-d9473a8e-3e06-11e4-b960-2caaf0b197a5.jpg

So everyone appears happy for our 'drugzzzz' player to be poached by all and sundry presumably to play football. They seem equally as happy for our 'drugzzzz' assistant coach who participated in the supplement program and was supportive of it to become a senior coach at both Adelaide and Melbourne.

Ummmm wat? I know it has been covered, but I really feel like it seems that EVERYONE else has escaped any scrutiny over these except for Hird. It is like Hird was a one man band of evil. It is baffling to me. Just baffling.

It seems also that they are happy for Bomber to go to another club.. presumably he will bring his mate The Weapon again (for the third time) who will bring along Dank again (for the third time).. but that is all ok as well.

It's because Hird is the tallest poppy and criticising him will get the most readers. With caro I think it has also become personal.

Must. Be. Isolated.

"Goodwin remains a controversial part of Essendon's experimental drugs program. He was interviewed by ASADA last year and was one of several coaches and staff who confirmed he was treated by Stephen Dank with a variety of injections and oral substances that were potentially banned by the World Anti-Doping Agency."

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-ne...win-mark-ricciutos-heart-20140917-10ier4.html

Not sure where you read that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back