No Oppo Supporters CAS hands down guilty verdict - Players appealing - Dank shot - no opposition - (cont in pt.2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dosages fair enought.
But I've never understood why the method of administration is such a big deal.
Why do some (think the witch) go gaga over intravenous injection? Whether taken orally or administered via injection, the substance is the same. What I have read indicates preferred use of intravenous injection purely because it is more efficient in that the substance directly enters the bloodstream.
(Not talking about AOD used as a cream, in this comment)
Any suggest why intravenous injection is considered a bad thing?
Because that's how HEROIN is mostly administered. HARD DRUGS. Don't you see? It's the SAME THING! INJECTIONS! NEEDLES! SYRINGES! HARD DRUGS! DOPING! DRUGS! DRUGS!

Why do you think players go into the rooms to have a painkiller shot during a game? Because it's not a good look to see players being SHOT UP WITH DRUGS in their joints on the sidelines.

Oh the humanity..

In regards to sexism;

Last August with Media camped out on the Hirds front lawn Parrot stated on Footy Classifieds

Paraphrase

"I suffer like this every day"

I don't doubt she is hit with some disgusting abuse, but it did strike me as being very delusional and a very Parrot thing to say

Much ado about nothing - Journalists have always hated each other - Sheahan and Smith were never buddies.

I am more interested in who pulls the trigger on Sarah.
Whoever does may well lose their accreditation.

This is the AFL we're talking about. They only like AFL-sanctioned rocking of the boat by the media. Hi, Grant Thomas.

Much ado about nothing - Journalists have always hated each other - Sheahan and Smith were never buddies.

I am more interested in who pulls the trigger on Sarah.

Does anyone here know who this Sarah was? Is it considered common knowledge amongst these sport journo's who it was? Does the club know who she was? What about that fast talker Eddie? PM me if you like.

In regards to sexism;

Last August with Media camped out on the Hirds front lawn Parrot stated on Footy Classifieds

Paraphrase

I don't doubt she is hit with some disgusting abuse, but it did strike me as being very delusional and a very Parrot thing to say

I remember that and was shocked at her delusional ranting.

I'm glad robbo came put and called a spade a spade yesterday.

It scares me that the AFL are blatantly spinning the reasons for their falling attendances in order that they don't have to do anything which might upset the status quo.

Have they learnt nothing?

Easy fixes :
Simple and transparent ticketing (duh)
Schedule the games for fans, not foxtel. The first thing that should be considered every week is a Saturday afternoon game in Melbourne. Preferably the G.
Fix the price of food at games so that people don't feel ripped off.
Have a true even comp. End COLA and other concessions for teams.

Hard fixes :
Fix the horrible umpiring.
Improve the corrupt and arrogant image of the AFL.
Agree. Although as much as I curse the umpires at least once a week, that wont improve until the AFL stops the weekly interpretation change of various rules.

Also Draft Lottery would make it a bit interesting

bottom 5 have a lottery for picks 1-5, next 5 picks 6-10
Then the top 8 as per finishing position

How refreshing was it to hear someone in the media accuse others in the media of not reporting a particular side of the story because it didn't suit their narrative, not to mention the Hird thing becoming a personal crusade.

Robbo says he couldn't give a stuff what other journos think about what he's writing at present. I hope he continues with this frame of mind.

Does anyone here know who this Sarah was? Is it considered common knowledge amongst these sport journo's who it was? Does the club know who she was? What about that fast talker Eddie? PM me if you like.

Im hoping the EFC know exactly who it was and exactly which campaigning organisation set it up... AFL/Eddie/Caro, but are holding it close to their chest and once the ASADA s**t has been dealt with we lay the rest of the cards on the table and make all the campaigners look like f**kwits

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Enjoy.

Bt6bI3LCUAE5h5S.jpg

In regards to sexism;

Paraphrase

Assuming she is correct (lol), the key difference is, she deserves it

Still doesn't have the balls to name Robbo despite him declaring open season on purple.

Gutless weasel.

Haha that's it. Purple is still bitter that Robbo got the chief footballw riter gig ahead off him at the Herald Sun after Mike Sheahan hung up the boots

This last 10 days was a masterstroke by Hirdy putting the club first again.

Flew back earlier knowing full well it was a "bye" week.
Knew his arrival would generate a circus. It did it got sorted out in a few days and presser released by the club last Friday detailing his position for the remaining of the this season.
No game that weekend.
Media circus continued for a few days....
Fresh week begins the story dies down and the focus is back on tonight's game.

Clever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back