No Oppo Supporters CAS hands down guilty verdict - Players appealing - Dank shot - no opposition - (cont in pt.2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I'm not a Moderator anymore, so you can all tell me to jam it (or better, ignore me altogether), but seriously, ASADA/Drugs etc.

Surely it's not hard to leave discussion of other clubs to the Non-Essendon Thread and Delusional Pearlers threads?

If anything, all of that discussion in here is a disservice to the Essendon board. It keeps this thread on the front page, where none of us want to see it; it dupes all of us into visiting here hoping for some good (and related) news; it gives BigFooty even more hits on an issue they've milked for all it's worth.

Unless there's a new development relating to the actual investigation* then please don't post in here.

I know I'm not a Moderator anymore, so you can all tell me to jam it (or better, ignore me altogether), but seriously, ASADA/Drugs etc.

Surely it's not hard to leave discussion of other clubs to the Non-Essendon Thread and Delusional Pearlers threads?

If anything, all of that discussion in here is a disservice to the Essendon board. It keeps this thread on the front page, where none of us want to see it; it dupes all of us into visiting here hoping for some good (and related) news; it gives BigFooty even more hits on an issue they've milked for all it's worth.

Unless there's a new development relating to the actual investigation* then please don't post in here.
This could not be emphasised any more strongly.

ETH AND JADE ARE LOOSE CANNONS WHO DON'T PLAY BY THE RULES IN "LOOSE CANNONS: DON'T PLAY BY THE RULES"

out in theatres whenever the infractions deadline is moved again
Much trolling of Carlton, worship of Gumby and dropping of catches will be features

ETH AND JADE ARE LOOSE CANNONS WHO DON'T PLAY BY THE RULES IN "LOOSE CANNONS: DON'T PLAY BY THE RULES"

out in theatres whenever the infractions deadline is moved again

I play a mild mannered businessman who turns into an enormous green rage monster when my trigger word is uttered.

Norf.

hulk_avengers_gif_cinemagraph.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

http://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/afl.../story-e6frf3e3-1226886411112?from=public_rss

Sources close to the long-running Essendon supplements saga have told the Herald Sun they believe it is unlikely ASADA would progress any potential case against any other players or officials until the Dank matter is heard.

Despite the changes to the ADRVP and possible delays in hearing cases, Federal Sports Minister Peter Dutton still expects the Downes report on ASADA’s Essendon investigation to be completed by the end of the month — in just eight business days’ time.

Despite the changes to the ADRVP and possible delays in hearing cases, Federal Sports Minister Peter Dutton still expects the Downes report on ASADA’s Essendon investigation to be completed by the end of the month — in just eight business days’ time.

But the contents of the report by retired Federal Court judge Garry Downes — and all of ASADA’s findings — will be kept secret until “all matters associated with the investigation are finalised”, which could take years if any party pursues an appeal through the courts.

“It is expected Mr Downes’ report will be provided to ASADA by the end of the month,” a spokesman for Dutton’s office said. “The report will be subject to legal privilege and will remain confidential.”

So we will all be sitting around in the dark for maybe years to come....wunderbah!

Erm, can someone wiser than myself explain this paragraph - and the existence of an interim report?

Asked if any final ASADA report would be made public, the spokesman said: “Matters being investigated in the NRL and AFL are still to be considered, and under ASADA’s legislation it can make nothing public until all matters associated with the investigation are finalised.

Erm, can someone wiser than myself explain this paragraph - and the existence of an interim report?

Asked if any final ASADA report would be made public, the spokesman said: “Matters being investigated in the NRL and AFL are still to be considered, and under ASADA’s legislation it can make nothing public until all matters associated with the investigation are finalised.

Pffft, technicality...Now about those player names published in a newspaper...

Interim report is the biggest cluster **** of all time. ASADA signed their credibility away the day they released it
Eh, it's not their fault the AFL acted on it

Wat?

It was an ASADA report, unprecedented and an arguable violation of their legislated responsibilities. The action or otherwise of the afl is actually immaterial

I'm wondering why ASADA has to wait to finialise what happens with Dank before anything happens with players? I would have thought the cases would be independant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back