No Oppo Supporters CAS hands down guilty verdict - Players appealing - Dank shot - no opposition - (cont in pt.2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Continued on from here: http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threa...tly-essendon-supporters-only.989915/page-1134

Yep, sorry, it's a completely boring title- the creative juices just aren't flowing today. :(

This thread is a continuation of the ASADA thread. But let's try and keep it topical- in other words, keep it for discussing any new developments or articles related to the whole saga. We don't want it becoming a quasi general chat thread- that's what The Hangar is for.

For the moment, the thread is open. However:

Opposition posters, take careful note of the thread title, please. You have been warned.

We'll reassess our approach here if necessary, as the thread develops.

Anyway, fire away peeps.

Man, I wish they would hurry up and interview Dank. Just end this farce, it's going to be 7 months since it started in three days, 7 whole months of s**t for the entire football club. And the players aren't even assured 100% of their futures ffs. There is no doping, so just end it!

And I'm just waiting for the moment Caroline Wilson blames James Hird for the Natasha Zwicker cheating thing, and asks for him to resign and take full responsibility for it

Any updates on Reid's case? Is is still going to try and shove it up the AFL?

Thanks for the inspirational post to end the thread Doss.
When I saw it closed and you had the last post I was really hoping you did something good instead of just "Locked, move over to here."

Great job and a good end to a thread we put so much work into. Shame all our hope turned out to be false but oh well.

Any updates on Reid's case? Is is still going to try and shove it up the AFL?
Is he currently fighting all charges laid against him by the AFL?

Caro saying that we are targeting Neale Daniher to replace Corcoran as the FD boss. Christ, can we just tell the VladFL to get ****ed and mind their own business? Why are we keeping them in the loop over who we employ? It's getting beyond a joke how she keeps on getting her hands onto information like this from the AFL

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well hello Wayne Carey.

From who Carey has spoken to and from what he has heard & from what people have told him, he is 99.99% sure noinfraction notices will be given in the future and all the players will get off.

What a lovely guy Wayne Carey is :hearts:

Caro saying that we are targeting Neale Daniher to replace Corcoran as the FD boss. Christ, can we just tell the VladFL to get ****** and mind their own business? Why are we keeping them in the loop over who we employ? It's getting beyond a joke how she keeps on getting her hands onto information like this from the AFL

I find it moronic of her that she can belittle people but she can't take it in return.

Caro saying that we are targeting Neale Daniher to replace Corcoran as the FD boss. Christ, can we just tell the VladFL to get ****** and mind their own business? Why are we keeping them in the loop over who we employ? It's getting beyond a joke how she keeps on getting her hands onto information like this from the AFL

I lol'd when she targeted Little in her arrow segment attacked Little like a rabbid dog lol. Truth hurts eh Caro.

Andrew D to sue Mark Robinson or Mark Stevens? I didn't quite catch it.

Also all of Vlad's kids go for Essendon, haha.

Also, it's about time Mark Robinson is going to be sued by the AFL in the near future, wouldn't surprise me if he isn't the only 'Journo' to be sued later in the year.

Well hello Wayne Carey.

From who Carey has spoken to and from what he has heard & from what people have told him, he is 99.99% sure noinfraction notices will be given in the future and all the players will get off.

What a lovely guy Wayne Carey is :hearts:

One of the few who still cant work out what Essendon has done wrong and has been blown out of proportion.

Interesting comments from Vlad... Talking footy

• no evidence to suggest infractions coming at the players
  • Duck believes its done and dusted, Vlad does not defense up
  • Looks like Robbo is going to be Cooked by the AFL
  • Vlad has no probs with Bomber coaching...
For the first time in this whole saga I personally feel that we are going to be left alone to build back from this circus and Vlad wants it to fade into history...

Feel for Robbo :(

So who will coach us?

Bring on 2014...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back