No Oppo Supporters CAS hands down guilty verdict - Players appealing - Dank shot - no opposition - (cont in pt.2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

“.........The Essendon story has an end in sight, at least it is hoped. "They (the AFL) have had to be silent for a number of reasons, but I really hope they have the guts to stand up to the Essendon Football Club in the next few months," she said.........”

Like, yeah Caro, they’ve not stood up to Essendon so far .. well apart from the 2 million dollar fine, chucking the club out of the finals, removing draft picks .. the above quote shows the delusion and vindictiveness that she operates under.

"I don’t resile from anything I have written."

This will be very useful when defamation proceedings start.

Karma awaits for you Caro

Do you have even the faintest ***ing idea how much most of us are looking forward to March 31st?

In a sick, twis
It aint hard-nosed journalism when you're getting the information straight from the top, LADY

It'd be like if Deep Throat turned out to be Nixon himself, or if Profumo was actually a reality TV star. It's journalism with the bumpers up - by comparison I can respect Baker/Mckenzie more because at THE VERY LEAST it's their coal-face interview at the heart of the matter, not arm-chair commentary with Glorious Technicolor Bias.

As for the Richmond comments LAUGHED? I nearly shat. I had not laughed that much since grandma died, etc. She froths like any regular Punt Rd End derelict, she's only distinguished by the fact that she doesn't think a Thesaurus is a kind of dinosaur. And even that's only because nobody's never called her a Thesaurus.
POTY

It aint hard-nosed journalism when you're getting the information straight from the top, LADY

It'd be like if Deep Throat turned out to be Nixon himself, or if Profumo was actually a reality TV star. It's journalism with the bumpers up - by comparison I can respect Baker/Mckenzie more because at THE VERY LEAST it's their coal-face interview at the heart of the matter, not arm-chair commentary with Glorious Technicolor Bias.

As for the Richmond comments LAUGHED? I nearly shat. I had not laughed that much since grandma died, etc. She froths like any regular Punt Rd End derelict, she's only distinguished by the fact that she doesn't think a Thesaurus is a kind of dinosaur. And even that's only because nobody's never called her a Thesaurus.
Couple nice zingers there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Barrett with a "surprising revelation" about Stephen Dank on TFS.

$100 says it's Dank at his front gate saying he never gave anyone a banned substance

If any of these journos who have been baying for blood for ny on 2 years start to change there tune because "info is being leaked" I will personally order cow manure to said journos.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

where was that comment? Link?

Barrett with a "surprising revelation" about Stephen Dank on TFS.

$100 says it's Dank at his front gate saying he never gave anyone a banned substance
Daniher was part of the program according to Barrett, even though Dank says he was never injected but was given protein powders.

Just scum bucket Parrot being a typical scum bucket

Wow, what a revelation by the Purple Flog. Waste of time. Interesting the Australian of the Year has taken umbrage with us, cleaning up the game is Goodesy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back