No Oppo Supporters CAS hands down guilty verdict - Players appealing - Dank shot - no opposition - (cont in pt.2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
As an aside, ladies and gents;

Tomorrow will be a monumental day in the history of this great football club, for better or worse.

Just wanted to say how proud I am that we've all stuck together with minimal casualties and an unbreakable bond of red and black throughout these past two and a bit years. It hasn't been easy for any poster with an Essendon tag under their name, both on here and out at the footy properly, but tomorrow should see an end to a horrid episode of footballing torment for the vast majority of the Essendon family.

On behalf of myself, Doss , Beerfish , and Harlequin , we would all like to thank you for the level headed posting and reasoning we've seen from most of you.

It's been a long time coming, and needless to say, the drinks will flow strongly once this is done and dusted.

Go the Dons.

FYI (I come in peace)

With great respect, the report you quote is simply a recounting of the events. It's not "fair and balanced" one way or the other as it really doesn't contain any editorial opinion or analysis.

It's also more appropriate reading for someone who hasn't followed the saga at all, and/or has been living on Mars for most of it, than the people on this board.

There's literally nothing new in there at all.

CBUUsB0UcAA53KB.jpg:large

Here's the thing, how on earth can they be investigate us for 2 years and not delivered a verdict? If we were guilty the evidence would have been established relatively early we would have been farked in 2013 but instead, we are still sitting here awaiting a verdict in 2015.

Having said that, I still think we are rooted.

Pretty nervous.

...Not sure I bought enough snags for the "Not Guilty" BBQ I'm hosting tomorrow night.

*I recommend you all get some sleep, find something to do tomorrow -- if you don't work of course -- and get on with your lives for a bit. No matter what which journo tries to tell you before 2pm and for a couple of hours after, you won't know whether they're right or wrong until the verdict is officially released.

Have a good one!

As an aside, ladies and gents;
On behalf of myself, Doss , Beerfish , and Harlequin , we would all like to thank you for the level headed posting and reasoning we've seen from most of you.
Go the Dons.
I think most of us on this board would want to thank all of the current mods, as well as those departed mods, for your efforts through this whole thing. Can only imagine the s**t you would have had to put up and deal with in that time.

Let's hope in the not too distant future this thread disappears off the first page of this board and we can focus again on EFC as a football team and our game plan and players who are delivering and other who are floundering.

I'm preparing for the absolute worse.

Words can't describe how sick I'll feel if our players get suspended.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All the best for tomorrow.

I don't think ASADA has the evidence to prove that all 34 players were administered TB4, but stranger things have happened.

Now you got me thinking of OJ Simpson.

And how anything is truely possible in the legal world.

Thankfully I am in an all day workshop tomorrow. So will just check earliest chance post verdict. Absolute blessing the State Government decided to stall the release of the EOI docs. For once a delay is actually useful.

I expect close to 100 pages tomorrow. Anything short and I will be disappointed in you all :D

Tomorrow is the day I decide if I continue following football the way I want to, or if the corruption kills the game for me. Sigh....

Expecting a guilty verdict and an ensuing two game ban whenever the sentencing happens. Simply don't go two years of this cluster* and turn up nothing.

In saying that I hope like * I'm wrong, but I guess it's better to expect the worst and hope for the best

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back