No Oppo Supporters ASADA/WADA/Essendon* Discussion (Swans Posters Only)

Remove this Banner Ad

Hope they get done,

The tribunal decision really left a bad taste in my mouth.

I'm not sure how they could not be reasonably satisfied that a chemical manufacturer (with presumably a solid reputation) could provide something that isn't what it says on the tin to a chemist.

It's equivelant to saying, "I bought a Toyota from a Toyota Dealer in Japan, It was shipped to Australia, I picked it up at the dock, drove around in it, But can I be comfortably satisfied it's a Toyota and not a unicorn?"

HirdX_zpsiujpihkk.jpg

I think they misplaced the stone spreadsheet of injections.

Im certain I saw a papyrus scroll that said codex of crucifixions' but It was my only copy and I gave it to Caiaphas.

Was just in the car and had SEN on. James Hird talking to the fat, drunk bloke from the Essendon Cheer squad that happens to write for the Herald Sun. If I didn't think it before, I now know Hird is a delusional campaigner. Attacking reporters who have agenda's who ignore the facts or twist the facts. He then goes on to say Essendon "know what happened" before correcting himself to say what they "believe happened".

Hird you campaigner, you said it yourself. No one, including yourself don't know the facts because your program was so ******* messed up. Reporters reporting what they want have as much of a clue as you say you do and you don't have any problems telling us all how you "know" you did nothing wrong. You brought this upon your team. Live with it. Consider yourself lucky all this drama is taking the focus off the fact that you can't coach.

Hope they get done,

The tribunal decision really left a bad taste in my mouth.

I'm not sure how they could not be reasonably satisfied that a chemical manufacturer (with presumably a solid reputation) could provide something that isn't what it says on the tin to a chemist.

It's equivelant to saying, "I bought a Toyota from a Toyota Dealer in Japan, It was shipped to Australia, I picked it up at the dock, drove around in it, But can I be comfortably satisfied it's a Toyota and not a unicorn?"

Your first mistake was buying a Toyota.

http://m.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl...tands-by-his-son/story-fni5f6kv-1227357710843

What a silly old man. Apparently, he feels that:

James Hird appealing against an investigation that he did not feel was done properly = good.

WADA appealing against an investigation that it did not feel was done properly = bad.

I love that so many former AFL players, admin pricks (ambulance-chasing prick of the highest order, Peter Gordon in particular) and AFL journalist hacks are showing their true colours by siding with Essendon in claiming that WADA are somehow going over the line by appealing. As if WADA and ASADA have compromised the AFL and the game.

Last edited:
Nobody seems to be discussing the possibility that given the provisional time served already, a CAS guilty verdict and a 6 month suspension has every chance of resulting in nobody missing games.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nobody seems to be discussing the possibility that given the provisional time served already, a CAS guilty verdict and a 6 month suspension has every chance of resulting in nobody missing games.

Any suspension handed down by CAS takes effect from the last time they played. so last week

Yeah but they already did provisional time that must surely count. Imagine a ruling comes down in December, the remaining share of 6 months wouldn't take them to the regular season.

Yeah but they already did provisional time that must surely count. Imagine a ruling comes down in December, the remaining share of 6 months wouldn't take them to the regular season.

Don't think any of that matters. I believe they had to enter into 'voluntary suspension' when WADA appealed.

Clock starts over afaik

In the Contador case, when WADA and UCI appealed an earlier not guilty verdict, his 5 months provisional suspension carried over. So that seems to indicate provisional suspensions can carry across.

http://www.cyclingweekly.co.uk/news/contador-banned-for-two-years-after-clenbuterol-positive-45544

but to get 50% (2 years reduced to 1 year) you have to cooperate and to get another 50% (1 year reduced to 6 months) you have to provide support to the investigation. I don't think WADA will go with either due to the court actions. I don't think they will get 6 months, they will get 2 years. Maybe they will get that reduced by 4 or 5 months for the provisional suspension so they will still miss at least a year.

I think WADA will take the interviews of Charter and the chemist as evidence which the AFL did not accept. This will place TB4 at Essendon. They will look at the injection regime that perfectly matches what you would use if using TB4 and any player who had that regime will get the 2 years.

They'll get 50% off for no significant fault, at a bare minimum. Reasonable chance that they get the cooperation reduction too.

Edit: I'm not sure a cooperation reduction actually exists. However if their evidence helped nail Dank on his trafficking charges then that's a clear case for the substantial assistance reduction.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back