Ashes betting

Remove this Banner Ad

1u Mark Wood over 97.5 @ $1.88
1u Steve Smith over 88.5 @ $1.88

Last year at Lords Harris took 7 with his consistent line and length. Anderson/Broad only took 4. Wood has only played 3 matches and has beaten this line twice, the 3rd being a 24. I think he is coming off the 1st test with a bit of confidence and should take 4 or 5 wickets (in his 3 matches he's taken 4, 4, and 5) and score a few runs.

I think Smith will be pumped up and will get back in the groove again. Has cleared this line 6-3 in the last year on batting alone. He also got a bowl at Lords last time and took 3 wickets, so that might be a bonus...

Watson dropped, Haddin out, Starc carrying injury. England $2.80 looking pretty good to me.

First two dont mean much to me.

Experience usually helps but Nevill couldnt go any worse than Haddin last test with bat or gloves. Marsh will perform better than Watson because he can actually bowl more than 5 overs an innings.

I would have thought these changes are a positive.

S.Marsh for Voges would have been the other one i would have made.

The greatest bet i have ever witnessed. I do hope he gets the overs for money back despite what would be the mass lols on a middle.

Im sure if you rung up both of the bookies they would give you your money back. :drunk:

Ive done some wrong number horses when betting on an EBT down at the local, stupid touch sensor always picks the horse below the one you want, thankfully it hasnt cost me any large amounts though, super careful now even if half blind.

ringing ip will compound the problem, "hi guys I tried to middle can you cancel" "sure and we totally won't restrict your account either"

I'd just back the other side of both or cash out, wear the cost and put it down as an error. Talking to someone and getting your account looked at by a person is not a good idea when middling

ringing ip will compound the problem, "hi guys I tried to middle can you cancel" "sure and we totally won't restrict your account either"

I'd just back the other side of both or cash out, wear the cost and put it down as an error. Talking to someone and getting your account looked at by a person is not a good idea when middling

How would they find out since there different bookies?

Easy fix. Rang up and said I accidentally placed it on the over when i wanted under and vice versa.

I rang up sportsbet once because I accidentally took an over instead of an under. They gave me a short lecture on how they don't normally do that, once a bet is on its on etc etc, but I had phoned up within a few min of placing it because I realised straight away and they changed it.

Yeah most will say sorry tough luck unless its done within a minute or so because they have to manage their liability on each market and refunds just stuff it up for them.
If the market has moved since you backed it too then don't even bother

Geez, get out of jail free card there SBH, you smooth talker you.

An operator once quoted me the incorrect fixed odds price on a horse that i backed and won on (quoted me $8 instead of $3) came up in my payed out bets at $3 after the race though, i figured id have a bitch and moan about it anyway re:recorded confirmation of bet placed at $8. Didn't get the extra cash and they told me to 'place my bets online in the future instead of having to worry about stuff like this happening again' lmao, ill give you one guess who it was, they ended up giving me a $100 FB as a token of good will, god bless them. My bad that their operators can't read, soz.

Maddbookie will send you a carton if you back a teams high bat and high bowler in the 1st innings. Its different i will give them that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Going purely for the middle:
5U Clarke O 88 @$2
5U Clarke U 80.5 @ $1.88
latest

Aussies batting.

Clarke: 'we've had a lot of success at this venue".

Hmmm... They got flogged at Lords last time.

This is Draw city. Australia only 1 down but only scoring at 3 an over. They'll bat for at least 5 sessions and England probably will too.

Only an England collapse will win Australia this test match, a draw looks likely. The pitch is a run-fest

Remove this Banner Ad

Back