Ashes series 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Holy s**t, just checked the score for the first time tonight. What the * happened?

Actually, don't answer, I can picture the procession of idiots with crap techniques vs the swinging ball coming in and trying to play like millionaires.

I used to love cricket, I was an obsessive numpty watching it at all hours etc. This past decade, I've completely fallen out of love with the game. Us being s**t isn't the main reason, but us being s**t and not being willing to do anything about it has definitely been a major part of me souring on it.

You have to have adequate replacements. You can't just hang everyone. Unfortunately you have to wonder who would do any better. And no, that doesn't include Shane Watson. We don't have the batsmen coming up through Shield cricket making 1000 runs a season 5 years on the trot like we used to

Holy s**t, just checked the score for the first time tonight. What the **** happened?

Actually, don't answer, I can picture the procession of idiots with crap techniques vs the swinging ball coming in and trying to play like millionaires.

I used to love cricket, I was an obsessive numpty watching it at all hours etc. This past decade, I've completely fallen out of love with the game. Us being s**t isn't the main reason, but us being s**t and not being willing to do anything about it has definitely been a major part of me souring on it.

Same Here. As a Kid I loved Cricket more then I like AFL/Collingwood. Say up to about 2002. But since then I got further away from it every year.

To know I think it is dead boring to watch

You have to have adequate replacements. You can't just hang everyone. Unfortunately you have to wonder who would do any better. And no, that doesn't include Shane Watson. We don't have the batsmen coming up through Shield cricket making 1000 runs a season 5 years on the trot like we used to

PLAY THE KIDS

They say you can't judge a pitch until both teams have batted on it. This one is obviously a minefield. I mean, looked at how the Poms struggled along to 4/274. Joe Root must have played and missed at least once, maybe twice.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When the the most in form bat in the country is 37, wears glasses and wobbles around from being concussed too many times you know your country is in trouble.

In terms of batting, yes.

Our bowling stocks are fine

Got a couple coming through U19s it seems thankfully, of course they'll be a while away. We've known this was coming for a while in regards to the batting, but as you've said, there's very little we've been able to do about it given the lack of young talent. I think we'll be fine though, it's very easy and understandable to have a knee-jerk reaction to such a sub-par series, and such an awful test match in itself, but it's still all a knee-jerk reaction IMO.

Why post stuff trying to get People to bite back and get banned?
So its a 1 way street Dave? when England get smashed i cop it sweet on here and i expect the same going the other way. Australia will smash us again at some stage and when they do anyone can give England s**t and thats fine.
Its called banter Dave, its a bit of fun and its not ban worthy unless it gets personal which this stuff is hardly.

So its a 1 way street Dave? when England get smashed i cop it sweet on here and i expect the same going the other way. Australia will smash us again at some stage and when they do anyone can give England s**t and thats fine.
Its called banter Dave, its a bit of fun and its not ban worthy unless it gets personal which this stuff is hardly.

Sorry. I not great with Banter and how to Read it.

England probably struggle in next Ashed Series in Australia

Remove this Banner Ad

Back