@Asho81's thread unclogger thread

What have you done Hoges!?!?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey jiska.... Im out of this thread. I'll likely post my weekend score on a Sunday night in the other thread, but otherwise I'm out. Consider this thread dead to me cos I'm done and won't be posting on it anymore. Shut it down.
Thanks

Hey jiska.... Im out of this thread. I'll likely post my weekend score on a Sunday night in the other thread, but otherwise I'm out. Consider this thread dead to me cos I'm done and won't be posting on it anymore. Shut it down.
Thanks
Do you promise?

Or are you wording that specifically so that you can come back later and say "I was only not posting here, not the other threads"?

Thanks
What gives Asho?

What gives Asho?
It's just a pointless thread. I'm gonna spend less time on it and just going with gut from hereon in, and will probably just post my score on a Sunday night.
I'm out of the thread and this is my last post in it, so may as well shut it down guys.

i think i speak for everyone when i say

giphy.gif

we did it guys, some of you may be having bad weeks with work or super coach but we accomplished 1 thing to be proud of

Thanks

It's just a pointless thread. I'm gonna spend less time on it and just going with gut from hereon in, and will probably just post my score on a Sunday night.
I'm out of the thread and this is my last post in it, so may as well shut it down guys.
SAY THAT AGAIN?
say that again.png

image.jpg

1538/15 (C) with Selwood and T Mac to come.
1653 with Joelwood, Blicavs, Tmac to come.

Let's close the other BS thread please Jiska. It's done the job and I'll only simply be posting my score updates vs nelso moving fwd. thanks

Hey Jiska, Hoges,
Off topic but the Asho thread has had its day and can be deleted.
Ill post my final score on the weekly thread on a Sunday night for the purposes of Nelsos battle..... If I post more than that, I'll gladly be permanently removed from this forum.

Post away son * the campaignery haters!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey Jiska, Hoges,
Off topic but the Asho thread has had its day and can be deleted.
Ill post my final score on the weekly thread on a Sunday night for the purposes of Nelsos battle..... If I post more than that, I'll gladly be permanently removed from this forum.

Stop spamming the board asking the same thing 20 times over! I'm sure Jiska has seen your multiple requests to delete that thread by now. Why should that thread be deleted anyway? I'd like that thread to be archived for people to find when they type in the word stupid into the SC forum search function. You can be a reference point for future generations much like Jeffrey.

I'd prefer for the thread to be temporarily locked by a mod so long as you keep your promise to "go with your own gut instinct from here on and only post your total score once a week" like you said you would. However if you were to break that promise by making more than 1 post a week, then that topic can easily be un-locked and all your new posts moved to where they belong.

I don't know what would be worse, finishing lower than Asho or SC Paige in overall. :rainbow:
:rainbow:
I do

Finishing lower than Asho and SC Paige in overall plus being banned from any BF SC thread next season :$

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back