@Asho81's thread unclogger thread

What have you done Hoges!?!?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
:straining::)
So why did you say "Ummm no" when Jiska asked you if you traded Beams > GAJ if you aren't a liar then?
FFS I though he said I was SC Fish.
I traded beams to gaz.
I'm not SC Fish.

Honest miscommunication
I'm slightly pissed that I got in gaz for my last trade, so I'm saying peace out for a few days.
At least the crows won

I traded beams to gaz.
I'm not SC Fish.

Honest miscommunication
I'm slightly pissed that I got in gaz for my last trade, so I'm saying peace out for a few days.
At least the crows won
We already know that, SC Fish doesn't ask the same question 50 times every week.

I traded beams to gaz.
I'm not SC Fish.

Honest miscommunication
At least the crows won
You and Fish both said you wee trading Beams to GAJ. I told you not to, then asked if you had?? :confused:

looks like Nelso has hit the front!!!

rpTH.gif

i have a funny feeling 'sc fish' will become the most annoying poster next year..... if you get my drift
Based on the fact that whomever that is (out of 220,000 playing SuperCoach), we both apparently traded Beams to Gaz?
I'm no statistician, but this isn't surprising and I reckon a lot of people would've done that this week. In hindsight it sucks, esp with no trades. Oh well shiit happens

Based on the fact that whomever that is (out of 220,000 playing SuperCoach), we both apparently traded Beams to Gaz?
I'm no statistician, but this isn't surprising and I reckon a lot of people would've done that this week. In hindsight it sucks, esp with no trades. Oh well shiit happens
As they say in the classics, GO HARD OR GO HOME.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How'd you go nelso. I got a measly 2196.
Ordinary for this time of year, and minus Gaz Oxley and Fyfe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back