ASIAN CUP SEMI FINALS THREAD

Remove this Banner Ad

In all likelihood it will rain on final night and crowd will be small as a result. Jan/feb events need to be away from qld/nsw where it rains.

When perth stadium built it would be logical for jan/feb events. Never rains in perth although the 430 kickoff times are a killer with the heat!

Im not sure how people can say SA > MCG.

They are both oval based grounds, both built around running tracks.......

100k > 85k.

not reading through all the comments but Davidson.... cannot defend. his 'defending' consists of running backwards and not attempting to tackle when anyone runs at him. he is abysmal and very lucky that Spriranovic and Sainsbury are such good centre halves. cannot believe Davidson's continual and pressure inviting insistence on running backwards and not attempting to tackle, at every opportunity. and he gets caught out of position regularly.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Im not sure how people can say SA > MCG.

They are both oval based grounds, both built around running tracks.......

100k > 85k.
SA can be changed to a rectangular format which is much better and the stands are much better designed for Football, the MCG also has a much large dome on the surface for drainage which severely impacts the viewing in the lower ground level seats, also because of the round shape of the MCG stands it has far more crap seats than SA.

Simple thing though, ground doesn't make that much difference, the crowd does.

Both games were 1-0 to us.
And didn't the 2005 actually confirm world cup qualification... With the penalty shoot out?

So that game is always going to be better..

Been to both stadiums when sold out for socceroos game and sa is better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No natural right back though.
That's true, but if you can play fullback on one side you can on the other.
and you think Behich will be able to play right back? I have my doubts..
As I said above, it's essentially the same as LB except on the opposite side. Might not favour his left boot but it's the same job.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back