Official Club Stuff Ask GCFC Digital. Be respectful and appreciative

Remove this Banner Ad

Valid point. I do apologise.

You spend all year analysing this years draft crop who we might pick up. Then we trade it all away.

Im very happy with what we have set up for 2016..
Just feeling abit mellow.
Wanting a good news story.

We should be announcing the winning clash guernsey soon, which is something I guess*. :oops:

*May or not be positive depending on which design we go with.

We should be announcing the winning clash guernsey soon, which is something I guess*. :oops:

*May or not be positive depending on which design we go with.

We will be announcing the winning clash guernsey soon so stay tuned for that.

There's plenty to be positive about. On paper we lost two quality players, but they were traded for the right reasons.

We're well placed for this year's draft and have laid a great foundation for future picks as well. The opportunity next year with six picks inside the first two rounds is massive which can be used to bring in more experience or push into future seasons depending on the list needs.

The list management team have done a phenomenal amount of work in the lead-up to this time of year and over the last couple of weeks and there's absolutely a method in the madness to why they've made the moves they have. Keep the faith!

Gold Coast replaces 'Fire up'
With 'Keep the Faith' for 2016 ;)
"Have you accepted GAJ as your Lord and saviour?"... In '16
lol poor zac
2 quality players... And Zac Smith.

Good news for him is that he'll only be the second most without heart ex-Suns player at that miserable hell hole we rescued our savior from.

GCFC Digital

In the letter to the members Travis stated "new personnell to our high performance team"

Then states "Justin Cordy and his team bring an experience and expertise.." Yada yada.

So.. Cordy brang a few colleagues with him to the Suns?

View attachment 188066

Thanks mate

Correct. Looking to announce the final HP team this week - all hands on deck from next Monday!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Correct. Looking to announce the final HP team this week - all hands on deck from next Monday!

You beauty..
Almost as excited now looking forward to the future compared to the day Ablett got signed..

Big changes are happening, starting to look and sound like a legit AFL club

Last edited:
You beauty..
Almost as excited now looking to the forward to the future compared to the day Ablett got signed..

Big changes are happening, starting to look and sound like a legit AFL club

That escalated quickly

Mr GCFC Digital , do you have an ETA on when we can expect the membership packages to be available? I've noticed a few other clubs have theirs available already and I'm wanting to get my 2016 member sticker on the back of my car ASAP ;)

Also, can we expect any changes to membership options (i.e. expanding available choices) this year?

Mr GCFC Digital , do you have an ETA on when we can expect the membership packages to be available? I've noticed a few other clubs have theirs available already and I'm wanting to get my 2016 member sticker on the back of my car ASAP ;)

Also, can we expect any changes to membership options (i.e. expanding available choices) this year?

I think it's safe to say there will be very little changes made to membership packages again this year. We all know by now that the head of the membership department & now ticketing department is very lazy and wants to make her job as easy as possible by just throwing all us members in the same section of the stadium.
We all saw the backlash when she tried to do that this year nothing will change as long as she's in charge

I think it's safe to say there will be very little changes made to membership packages again this year. We all know by now that the head of the membership department & now ticketing department is very lazy and wants to make her job as easy as possible by just throwing all us members in the same section of the stadium.
We all saw the backlash when she tried to do that this year nothing will change as long as she's in charge
haha ruthless

LOL, this is what I was trying to subtly hint at but I'm glad you've actually gone ahead and said it. The membership options available for the Suns are very poor, so I really hope it has changed.

Hi mate, membership will go on sale next week and full details around packages, etc will be released then.

GCFC Digital
Loving having all the draft profiles and the inside the combine articles on the website!!
The Suns media team has really lifted its standards in the last 12months!!

Any idea when the Suns 2016 academy teams get named? If haven't already..
Any other big news forthcoming in the future to keep an eye on?

Naming the High performance team?

Cheers mate, appreciate your time

GCFC Digital
Loving having all the draft profiles and the inside the combine articles on the website!!
The Suns media team has really lifted its standards in the last 12months!!

Any idea when the Suns 2016 academy teams get named? If haven't already..
Any other big news forthcoming in the future to keep an eye on?

Naming the High performance team?

Cheers mate, appreciate your time

Hi mate,

Thanks for the kind words - appreciate it!

Academy teams can be found here: http://www.goldcoastfc.com.au/academy

All the new staff members are on deck here, just need to chase them up so we can give them a proper introduction which we're looking to do this week.

We'll look to have some pretty extensive coverage from the draft and pre-season now that some of the boys are back in training so if there's anything in particular you want to see just let me know through here.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back