Multiplat Assassin's Creed Syndicate

Remove this Banner Ad

Well that trailer got me excited.

Me too, but that's kinda the problem. Every AC game has amazing trailers, then you watch a few dev diaries and they bang on about completely rebuilding the combat etc, you get even more pumped, then it comes out an its exactly the same game as last time.

But who am I kidding I'll get it, sucker for this series

Me too, but that's kinda the problem. Every AC game has amazing trailers, then you watch a few dev diaries and they bang on about completely rebuilding the combat etc, you get even more pumped, then it comes out an its exactly the same game as last time.

But who am I kidding I'll get it, sucker for this series

Yeah same, liking the look of the main character, hopefully taking the hood on and off is doable in game at any point.

So that's where he's been...

n1yAxXf.jpg

I doubt it, its probably not his design anyway and I highly doubt he owns some kind of copyright on it.

The whole character model looks like him. Also the guy he is fighting apparently is Frank Mir.

Hard to tell if it is Mir from that screenshot. Would be better if Lesnar was fighting with a horse shoe if that was the case. (UFC fans would get this)

Assassin's Creed: Suplex City

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The whole character model looks like him. Also the guy he is fighting apparently is Frank Mir.

Hard to tell if it is Mir from that screenshot. Would be better if Lesnar was fighting with a horse shoe if that was the case. (UFC fans would get this)

http://au.ign.com/articles/2015/05/...-lesnar-might-be-in-assassins-creed-syndicate

And right on cue with the propaganda campaign re: new features and mechanics lol

http://au.ign.com/articles/2015/05/12/the-modern-era-brings-big-changes-to-assassins-creed

Sounds exactly the same as liberating districts in literally every other AC game to me. Grappling hook stuff could be cool I guess

Still haven't finished Unity and haven't bought Rogue yet.

The development cycle is just far too short. Even disregarding the fact that they come out buggy as all hell anyway, it's too short. I'm still a fan of Assassin's Creed, I still enjoy my time with all of the games, and Gothic London has been one of my most sought after eras for years...yet this is still receiving a great big 'meh' from me. Maybe it'll change tomorrow, but for now, I have no real interest in getting through three AC games in the space of a year.

Still can't believe this is happening. Not the movie getting made, but that Fassbender is doing it.

Certainly a bigger name that usual being involved in a video game movie. By all accounts he is a fan of the series and worked hard on making sure this will be done right.

You're a very grumpy person, aren't you? :p You don't ever seem happy or positive about anything haha.
Haha nah I just like to complain :p

I'm actually a very happy laid back person. :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back