Multiplat Assassin's Creed: Unity

Remove this Banner Ad

If it involves the French Revolution and the main character takes part in it, then it could be interesting.

Could go either way, big fan of the series but not sure a return to an AC 'standard' western europe setting is the way to go. Although climbing all over Notre Dame would be cool.

Yeah the new parkour options are intruguing but, as annoying as the free running can be sometimes, what they really need to sort out is the combat. Mind blowing that it's still in the state that it is 6 games into the series. Imagine how much better these games could be with an Arkham-esque combat system.

Feudal Japan or GTFO.

Yeah really thought that would be the next game. Surely they have to go there sooner or later, too much interest not to. Hopefully they're putting some time into it and making it the next big 'milestone' AC release (whereas Unity seems like its going to fall more into the 'yearly filler' side of things).

That was exactly what I was going to post , I need to release my inner Tenchu.

Yes! How awesome was Tenchu, wish they would do a PS1 classics release for it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hells yeah, been waiting for the French Revolution, the era this series was made for. Most interesting part of history outside of the world wars.

mmm... intriguing must read up.. they didn't even try to teach us this stuff at school. I know briefly about it but not in depth.

Wonder if the current Gen version will be some sort of spin-off to Unity or completely different era all together.
Personally A spin-off between the two sounds interesting may get a lot of people invested in to both games.

Hells yeah, been waiting for the French Revolution, the era this series was made for. Most interesting part of history outside of the world wars.
I'm thrilled it's the French Revolution. Studied it last year and enjoyed that immensely.
I absolutely loved the Italian settings of 2 and Brotherhood - Florence, Rome, Venice, San Gimignano and the Tuscan countryside - fantastic. So happy they're returning to Europe, the architecture and cultural experience is just unsurpassed, even in a video game where you don't experience most of it.

Its def French Rev.

Surely they arent going back to the AC2 city based game?

AC2 still my favourite, put a good story line in with decent misions and I'll jump at it.

ACIV has bored me, it's now in that pile of need to finish it sometime games

I am hooked by the setting and am already prepared to be bitterly disappointed by the story and gameplay. Looks like the cycle repeats itself.

I actually don't care that the series has become stagnated and repetitive as long as the setting is interesting. Still waiting for Feudal Japan and Elizabethan and Victorian Britain.

I really wanted an asian ninja based AC, or an Indian one with elephants
Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Given the size and scope of Black Flag's map, a South-East Asian one set around the time of the Indian Mutiny would be ****ing boss. India-Singapore/Malaysia-Hong Kong/Japan circa 1850.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back