Multiplat Assassin's Creed: Unity

Am I the only one who doesn't give a flying s**t if its at 30 fps?

Who cares? seriously?

When did games become more about fps and resolution than content and story telling?

Yeah, nah, I couldn't give a * either, to be honest.

Oct 1, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Chelsea FC, West Perth, All Blacks
I legitimately don't see the difference. o_O
tumblr_mfndjq0do31rn0vh6o1_250.gif

Mar 1, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
There is a difference I guess, but geez its pretty miniscule. I couldn't care less about frames per second.

Not being 1080p is a bit more of a problem for me. Yeah yeah it'll still look nice but is it really asking too much that it match the native resolution of my TV? Should really be the standard for next gen games.

mickelboy182

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 30, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Denver Nuggets
There is a difference I guess, but geez its pretty miniscule. I couldn't care less about frames per second.

Not being 1080p is a bit more of a problem for me. Yeah yeah it'll still look nice but is it really asking too much that it match the native resolution of my TV? Should really be the standard for next gen games.

Play a game at 60 FPS and then hard cap it down to 30 and tell me it's minuscule... You'll feel like your character is walking through mud. Not to mention higher framerates=smoother animations=a better looking product. There's a reason videographers want cameras with higher and higher framerates.

And yes, the fact that this generation isn't 1080p across the board is astonishing.

Oct 1, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Chelsea FC, West Perth, All Blacks
I was watching Game of Thrones on one of those Smart TVs that creates extra frames to play at a higher frame rate. Made it look low-budget.
Awful, awful feature. Forgot to set mine up for gaming when I first bought it, first game of FIFA with that was unbearable.

What's the bet there's like one instance of that happening.

I haven't been following too closely, but it looks like it might take the place of the old subject 16 puzzles that I remember distinctly from Brotherhood and Revelations. So, over one.

Back