Rumour Assault Charge

Obviously not a former Collingwood player, otherwise based on his past record 2 faced Mitchell would have been delighted to name names.

Well guess that is true, as is very happy to name and shame Collingwood players

Despair

Club Legend
Jul 5, 2013
Königsbrunn, Germany
AFL Club
Essendon
Tim Watson apparently

I know you Collingwood supporters are rarely educated, so I'll help you on this one...

"Police attended an incident earlier this week between a former champion AFL player and his teenage son"

Teenager = 13-19 years old

Jobe Watson was born on 02/08/1985 making him 28 years old.

Unless this event occurred 9 years ago, it can't be Jobe Watson.

Diamond Jim

All Australian
Aug 30, 2007
Near the fat Pie-eater
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
LUFC
I know you Collingwood supporters are rarely educated, so I'll help you on this one...

"Police attended an incident earlier this week between a former champion AFL player and his teenage son"

Forgive him - after all, Elwood and Beaumaris are both near the water.....and he is a "Dids fan".... You remember?... That drunk who should've reported a murderer and didn't?

how come?
Long story. Suffice it to say that Rex Hunt and people in the scallop industry don't get on. It was a brave stand for Rex to take, especially for guy who at heart is just a little fat kid from Mordialloc, who was born and spawned in Bay 13, selling and eating Dixie ice-creams. Dizzy stuff.

P.S. Don't worry if you don't Get This. Just references to something great that's no longer around.

Sep 18, 2007
On a 3-hour tour
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
West Perth, Fighting Illini
Obviously not a former Collingwood player, otherwise based on his past record 2 faced Mitchell would have been delighted to name names.

If the kid is 15 it is Children's Court, and a strict embargo on any identification -- including naming the parent by the media. Nasty contempt situation.

Perhaps Hinch, but Mitchell is not that stupid.

stabler

Premiership Player
Feb 7, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Long story. Suffice it to say that Rex Hunt and people in the scallop industry don't get on. It was a brave stand for Rex to take, especially for guy who at heart is just a little fat kid from Mordialloc, who was born and spawned in Bay 13, selling and eating Dixie ice-creams. Dizzy stuff.

P.S. Don't worry if you don't Get This. Just references to something great that's no longer around.

Assault! Assault! You touched me officer, sorry.

If the kid is 15 it is Children's Court, and a strict embargo on any identification -- including naming the parent by the media. Nasty contempt situation.

Perhaps Hinch, but Mitchell is not that stupid.
But he was sooooo desperate to get the story out this morning, urging the former AFL player to make a statement sooner than later (and on Mitchell's programme)

4#Didak#4

Premiership Player
May 21, 2007
Victoria
AFL Club
Collingwood

Fishing is fun

HolyWars

Premiership Player
Apr 8, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal, Barcelona, Boca Juniors

The only show (also Martin Molloy) on Triple M that has ever been worth listening to.

Have every podcast of GT. They took them down a few years ago now, so lucky for me ;)

The only show (also Martin Molloy) on Triple M that has ever been worth listening to.

Have every podcast of GT. They took them down a few years ago now, so lucky for me ;)

Hi.

This is Warrick Capper.

Oh! Thanks alot!

Jun 2, 2001
Melbourne
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
GWS

And yet you missed the Police Ten-Seven reference???

4#Didak#4

Premiership Player
May 21, 2007
Victoria
AFL Club
Collingwood

The media always gets details wrong, they got the whole Essendon drugs thing wrong didn't they.

We all know Tim is getting a bit nervous about the whole Jobe is better than Tim debate. It was only a matter of time when Tim saw the writing on the wall and that he had to take things into his own hands before its too late, Tonya Harding style. By all reports though Jobe's kneecap still in tact and will play this weekend.

Back