Rumour Assault Charge

Remove this Banner Ad

any word on who it is

stewie lowes boys are pretty young like closer to 13 from memory so i strongly doubt it was him. sounds like someone with an older boy
ThirTEEN is a teenager the last time I checked. It's already been pointed out names can't be given out for kids up to 15
No idea myself who it could be but out of all of the names thrown around in here so far, I'd be betting on Lowe.

Have a look at the Daily court lists of the local courts. If the closest to Beaumaris is Dandenong, there's a name I recognize listed for Mon 2nd. Former Carlton player. Not sure if that fits, could be a coincidence.

Have a look at the Daily court lists of the local courts. If the closest to Beaumaris is Dandenong, there's a name I recognize listed for Mon 2nd. Former Carlton player. Not sure if that fits, could be a coincidence.
Great sleuthing !!!!!! Vlad, Bob & Molly all listed.

I know you Collingwood supporters are rarely educated, so I'll help you on this one...

"Police attended an incident earlier this week between a former champion AFL player and his teenage son"

Teenager = 13-19 years old

Jobe Watson was born on 02/08/1985 making him 28 years old.

Unless this event occurred 9 years ago, it can't be Jobe Watson.
Essendon supporters are a touchy bunch.

It was clearly a joke.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Derm does coach the u15's in Beaumaris, pretty sure he coached his son there a couple of years ago in the u13's (stated in an interview), so that could still be the case. Not speculating it's him though, likely just a coincidence.
Derm is at the Giants ATM.

Newman was brought up before. Not surprising at the least that he would do something like that.

whoever it is they have done a super job laying low. usually the next 24 hours after something like this is when the cat is let out of the bag. it will probably past and become a distant memory by tomorrow.

It was Dermie was told yesterday from someone within footy its currently in the Childrens court so no names can be given

It was his son doing the attacking he is filing an intervention order against him

Last edited:
Beaumaris. I'm thinking 90% chance it's an ex Saints player. But then again anyone half way decent who played for the Saints in the last 20 years had daughters, so maybe we're in the clear.

Have heard the name Loewe mentioned. No basis at all, though.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back