Rumour Assistant coaches Lappin (confirmed) and Lockyer (unconfirmed) let go.

Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 10, 2007
Magpieland!
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Orlando Magic & Florida Panthers
"Collingwood have started the internal culling, informing Matthew Lappin (forward coach) and Tarkyn Lockyer (development coach) that their contracts will not be renewed for 2015." Source AFL Draft, Trade, Free Agency, List and General News Facebook Page.

If true sad to see Tarks go. Been a great clubmen for may years. As for Lapping don't think too many will complain he's going.

Who do we recruit as forward coach?
How about an actual forward? I know it's radical but Lappin wasn't exactly a natural forward.

So basically anyone who kicked 300 goals + I reckon and can articulate how they did it.

Really? SEN have paid journos who write for newspapers while these Facebook pages are done my people from the public.

The only time any of these Facebook pages are close to being correct is when they post news that is already published or mentioned in the media first.

That's basically all that they do. In my experience, they just report news from various sources including radio, newspaper, whatever else. It's not often that they fabricate news - none of the ones I follow, anyway.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really? SEN have paid journos who write for newspapers while these Facebook pages are done my people from the public.

The only time any of these Facebook pages are close to being correct is when they post news that is already published or mentioned in the media first.

Well SEN are mostly wrong anyway. Being a Paid Jurno does not make them correct

Better source than that paije chick who knows nothing about off field matters....but still claims she does

Well she works in Footy.

More then just about anyone here

This tallies exactly with what has been said by a guy over at The Collingwood Blog who calls himself 'SteveB'. Has leaked every team change, selection and injury before it has been released publicly, and has been bang on every time (the Elliott fiasco vs Brisbane, for example). Also broke the first mention that Lumumba might not be at Collingwood next year about a week ago, before the media got a hold of it.

The 10th Letter will confirm this...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back