Rumour Assistant coaches Lappin (confirmed) and Lockyer (unconfirmed) let go.

Remove this Banner Ad

Lappin confirmed sacked.
Nothing on Tarks.
Randy_Marsh_covered_in_ectoplasm.jpeg

Thanks for your efforts Lappin, but was time for you to go. Forward line was a group of individuals struggling this year, not a unit.

Carey would be good, but don't think he's want a full time coaching gig and he had to much of an issue with Buckley. (and I'm on Bucks side).

How about an actual forward? I know it's radical but Lappin wasn't exactly a natural forward.

So basically anyone who kicked 300 goals + I reckon and can articulate how they did it.

We used that line of thinking when we put Bucks into the job. It seems that it's better if the coach has no previous experience with playing good football....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's actually farkin disgraceful and if anyone knows where he lives I say we all go over there and paint his house in some new colours.

We paid his salary for three years, no doubt good money too. Although I dont wish he and his family any hardship.

We paid his salary for three years, no doubt good money too. Although I dont wish he and his family any hardship.

It's not hardship. We're far more likely to be winning anything any time soon. We'd be doing his family a service! We must send the missionaries and convert them all at once.

This tallies exactly with what has been said by a guy over at The Collingwood Blog who calls himself 'SteveB'. Has leaked every team change, selection and injury before it has been released publicly, and has been bang on every time (the Elliott fiasco vs Brisbane, for example). Also broke the first mention that Lumumba might not be at Collingwood next year about a week ago, before the media got a hold of it.

The 10th Letter will confirm this...
We'll if he's on the inside shame on him for leaking all this info. Nice for us to get good mail but the club has a problem with info leaking to the press that shouldn't and needs to weed the mole out.

It was in jest but I'm a humourless cave troll when it comes to the words "go blues" ;)

We all know he's a Carlton man anyway. No one expects Rowdy to get "VISY" tattooed on his back when he leaves the cesspool.

(Lappin also misspelt "too", so I bid farewell to his questionable language skills as well as his invisible forward coaching achievements)

#gopies

Remove this Banner Ad

Back