Rumour Assistant coaches Lappin (confirmed) and Lockyer (unconfirmed) let go.

Remove this Banner Ad

After the season from hell we always needed to make changes to the coaching ranks if this turns out to be true.

We need to invest in some quality coaches to support bucks and I'd be targeting assistants like Caracella at Geelong or Bolton / Ratten at Hawthorn. Go get the best Eddie

What about matthew lloyd

+1 Caracella
+1 LLoyd, but would he leave his media gig?

No reason to suspect Daicos has the wherewithal to be a forwards coach in the modern game. A skills coach, for sure, but I'd be poaching someone with a proven contemporary record.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's basically all that they do. In my experience, they just report news from various sources including radio, newspaper, whatever else. It's not often that they fabricate news - none of the ones I follow, anyway.

So....you only follow facebook pages that don't fabricate news? :drunk::D

I'm thinking Tappings role as VFL coach could be expanded to head up development.

This could free up a very good forward in his time to take over as forward coach....... Craig McRae.
Or Steve grace could take over McRaes current role. We did poach him from Freo as a highly rated development coach after all.

29y60xd.jpg

I like the idea of Caracella but I understand he has business interests in Torquay. Plus his wife isn't keen on moving again (after having moved from Melb to Bris, back to Melb, before Geelong)

FWIW I'm also a big fan of McRae - with Carey brought in as a positional coach of the key forwards. He'd be great not only for Cloke but youngsters like Gault

Thank * Lappin has gone. Our forward lime has become more dysfunctional by the year since he took over. We really need top notch assistants around Bucks. Look at the hawks and cats. Great coaches through out who get the job done.

In terms of line coaches we seem to have had a rash of great defensive coaches but up forward? A good move.

I hate to say it but the midfield is arguably the biggest disaster at the moment. I love Scott Burns but he's overseen some ordinary results this year.

Thank **** Lappin has gone. Our forward lime has become more dysfunctional by the year since he took over. We really need top notch assistants around Bucks. Look at the hawks and cats. Great coaches through out who get the job done.
Wouldn't be against the Derm as a part time forward development coach if we are cutting costs maybe a part timer would be good our ex player coaches don't seem to be working I would give him a shot

One less rat faced ex Carlton player on the coaching panel has to be a positive.

So he was at the club only four years, what premiership forward coach did we drop/promote in 2010? Did we have one?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back