Association Football Picture/GIF/Video Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Interesting formation from Cagliari!

Played a 2-0-8 formation and beat Inter 4-1 :eek:

1962720_639614119517457_8144629225665610831_n.jpg

10676309_507346066068114_6965327167876871570_n.jpg

http://www.joe.ie/football/pic-cagl...-formation-at-the-weekend-and-beat-inter-4-1/

Is the above real? Did they just kick off and try to blitz a goal then obviously drop back to a normal formation??

Not too sure mate - apparently the manager is known for playing attacking football so possibly? I doubt they would have played it for the whole 90 mins though (surely not you'd think?).

Inter had a player sent off in the 18th minute I believe so that could have helped explain the heavy scoreline (though apprarently Cagliari were bottom of the table going into this game).

If you'd asked me to guess I would have said that, but I didn't know for certain and didn't wanna make an ass of myself. :p
Haha I don't even know what song it is.
You took the wrong option, and thus made an ass of yourself :D

Is the above real? Did they just kick off and try to blitz a goal then obviously drop back to a normal formation??

I watched that game and the game only turned when Inter had a player sent off after 30 minutes. Thats when Cagliari got more daring .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You took the wrong option, and thus made an ass of yourself :D

Should have said "I'm not even sure what that song is". :p I know the song just not well enough to tell off that guitar riff.

Aluko scored after 9 seconds in the U21 cup against Burnley this morning, not bad!

Pretty impressive! Was there talk of him being loaned out SM? I feel I read somewhere he might be joining Wolves or something. Could be wrong though.

Pretty impressive! Was there talk of him being loaned out SM? I feel I read somewhere he might be joining Wolves or something. Could be wrong though.

Sagbo's just joined Wolves, but I think Aluko, Maguire and maybe Ince will probably get loaned out too (the latter three all played in this game).

Sagbo's just joined Wolves, but I think Aluko, Maguire and maybe Ince will probably get loaned out too (the latter three all played in this game).

Ah that's what I must have read - got Sagbo and Aluko mixed up!

What's the go with Ince? Him and HBA should be tearing down the flanks for you guys! I don't think I even recall seeing him on the bench for Hull's visit to Tyneside?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back