Association Football Picture/GIF/Video Thread

Sep 5, 2014
Hertford
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Manchester United, Stevenage FC
U wot? So they rotated Aguero and Kompany like every team does. Still their first team. Whose St Kilda in ur equation? Can't be Newcastle as they pack their stadium every week despite having a crap owner & manager. Big clubs pretty much sell out all games

Oct 5, 2007
Yorta Yorta country
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
BlueCo
The fans wouldn't have known that until 40 mins before kick off though.

Not sure what the fans have got to do with it, I was arguing that it was close to their best side.

I've seen Old Trafford with empty areas for some cup matches.

Seen the same at the Bridge.

Do you watch the True Geordie Youtube videos?
He's pretty happy this morning

Haha yep I do, he's awesome!

Yeah can understand why! I'm still buzzing too. It's a long shot and there's a 99.9% we'll collapse in typical Toon fashion but there is the tiniest glimmer of hope we can end the trophy drought. :cool:

It's only the league cup but would mean so much to the fans who follow the club through all the dark times and still remain incredibly passionate. Here's hoping we can go all the way! :)

I'm glad we've already played you at SJP. Three points would have been nice though.

I'm just glad Aluko didn't bring his magic boots like he did last season! :D

Yeah, I think looking back on it, that would be a game Hull felt they should have won having taken the lead twice and with the volatile home crowd potentially unnerving the home side.

Not sure how this mini run of form will go for (the players seem to publicly back Pards) but in some ways, Hull helped turn the 2014 ship around (at least temporarily). :cool:

Great to see another away allocation sold out :D

I didn't see the game live but followed it on my phone as I made my way into work. A lot of people were saying the City fans flooded out of the ground after Sissoko's goal. Maybe they just got sick of looking at Obertan pretending he was Messi :p

Think I read somewhere the attendance was just a smidge over 40k?

I'm sure Pards would have liked someone to hang around to the final whistle though and offer him a high 5 :$

Thistle

Norm Smith Medallist
May 12, 2011
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Chelsea, ICT, Glory
10347714_690247461120789_6043485987393531341_n.jpg

Back