Association Football Picture/GIF/Video Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah the smile on the kid makes it worthwhile.

I feel if I was mega famous id do random stuff like just visiting childrens hospitals just to pick up their spirits a little. Sometimes I feel famous people dont do enough, particularly because a lot of them have so much free time.

Like actors in particular, if you arent working on a movie. You are unemployed so they just holiday and hang out and do whatever with all their money. Id want to use that time in a better way than just rolling around in my money at home.

Ronaldo cops a lot for the on field petulance but he does some real amazing stuff off it for kids and charities. Absolute legend in my opinion.

Yeah I have noticed that. Ive softened on him since he left United. It helps that he doesnt play for your campaignery mob anymore haha.

Now he plays for that other campaigner mob.

Meh, they are foreigners. I dont really give a **** about Real or Barca or Juve or Bayern etc I dont have strong feelings either way with those teams. Well nothing like I do with rivalries in England anyway.

Go suck a lemon.

Meh, they are foreigners. I dont really give a **** about Real or Barca or Juve or Bayern etc I dont have strong feelings either way with those teams. Well nothing like I do with rivalries in England anyway.
Ok Pauline

We're not going down that path.

But after tax/insurance? Walcott would take home 70-75k p/w. He'd probably get back a substantial portion through Adidas/other endorsements.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's still strange to think these two blokes are probably quite good mates now. Back in their playing days. Im sure they absolutely LOATHED eachother haha.

It's just a game after all. They are both brilliant with their analysis though. Both have futures as coaches/managers IMO.

It's still strange to think these two blokes are probably quite good mates now. Back in their playing days. Im sure they absolutely LOATHED eachother haha.

It's just a game after all. They are both brilliant with their analysis though. Both have futures as coaches/managers IMO.
Hahaha they're great now. The Gerrard thing wasn't even acted I'm sure :D

Gaz is already a coach with England. Once the FA lose patience with Woy, it wouldn't surprise me if they offered Gaz the job. He has said that he sees himself coaching long term but wanted to spend a few years as a pundit.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back