Association Football Picture/GIF/Video Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Too tall for Cruyff. 5'4 is generous
B7FKYWkIUAEhPtL.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If he has any sense he'll leave Tottenham for a European-level team as soon as possible.

https://streamable.com/t8hc
I know you're fishing for likes and all, but thats the exact opposite of what someone who has been playing PL for half a season should do

I know you're fishing for likes and all, but thats the exact opposite of what someone who has been playing PL for half a season should do
Unlike most BigFooty posters, there isn't a social or physical appearance- related void in my life that needs to be artificially gratified through the internet. I couldn't care any less about likes - I don't even get notified when someone 'likes' a post of mine.

I'm just insulting Spurs. It really would surprise me if Dele Alli left WHL in the next decade - him/Kane will probably go to testimonial levels with the club. Levy has struck gold with Pochettino, they'll be playing under him for a long time.

Unlike most BigFooty posters, there isn't a social or physical appearance- related void in my life that needs to be artificially gratified through the internet. I couldn't care any less about likes - I don't even get notified when someone 'likes' a post of mine.

I'm just insulting Spurs. It really would surprise me if Dele Alli left WHL in the next decade - him/Kane will probably go to testimonial levels with the club. Levy has struck gold with Pochettino, they'll be playing under him for a long time.
Couldn't care less about likes yet talks about them more than anyone else on the board.

Right.

Came across this the other day. This is brilliant. How things have changed yet still remained exactly the same.

Clips of various supporters of clubs from the 1959/60 season all in glorious techni color or however it's spelt. It's mainly Spurs though

Remove this Banner Ad

Back