Astbury OUT for Round 1 - STUNG BY STINGRAY!

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks, the news over here said something about a knee and that he was performing well in the pre season did they get both comments wrong?

He was meant to have had a decent pre-season, the Herald Sun reported today that he rolled his ankle so hopefully its not too bad

Hey guys like my pet rat.. :) View attachment 119087
zDcF7.gif

Poor old Dave. If it was raining bikini clad women, ....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just a thought - I'd think when Astbury is fit to return he is a straight swap for Grimes.

Batchelor was great last night, and whilst Chaplin was only passable I can't see him being dropped. Grimes made a few glaring errors (kick out OOB, dropped uncontested mark, poor disposal). Great to have competition for spots!

Just a thought - I'd think when Astbury is fit to return he is a straight swap for Grimes.

Batchelor was great last night, and whilst Chaplin was only passable I can't see him being dropped. Grimes made a few glaring errors (kick out OOB, dropped uncontested mark, poor disposal). Great to have competition for spots!
Grimes shouldn't be taking our kick outs but he's pretty quick for his height
Batchelor needs to step up as a rebounder for Astbury to play

We've got an embarrassment of riches down back at the moment. Astbury is our best stopping defender. Batch was great last night very solid 1 on 1. Contrary to what some of the uneducated think and say here Chappy is super important in marshalling the troops and positioning and linking up. Very Important to us. Tross is Tross. Grimes i was ready to hang out at qtr time but he turned his game around. Houli is our go to set up guy. Expect opposition club to target him.
Vlastuin was great
So i honestly dont know our best set up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back