At what point would you let Sunshine set in the West?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
But the rumour is he wants to go home.
We are closer than you lot are.
Oh and we havent seen anything official from Neale saying he wont, so its all dockless lies.

Is that how its done fremantle fans? Seems that way, from the way you purple pansies act
Rumour from where? Hes said 6 months ago he won't leave?he was like pick 50 and we gave him chance and he's loyal for that. Plus He missus wa and a house. Think your making up stories champ
Only person to make that statement has been young, the night it was first floated Cam was out drinking with Toby and a couple of others, seemed to like Sydney that night based on the photos, unless the camera adds hate as well as pounds?
The whole mess is a steaming pile of crap created by a greedy agent getting in the ear of a young kid.
You don't sign a contract extension keeping you in a town you hate for another 2 years..
you obviously haven't see his interview with the west in WA, where he pretty much begged to go home,
and in regards to staying in a town you hate I'm sure both you and i would stay wherever if someones throwing 250k at you, realism is it makes no difference and club that is in a premiership window with an offer just as good and to top it off he grew up supporting them.
all I'm saying is if the dockers meet the price its fair game, and the rumours about neale where did they honestly come from?...if he wanted to move home i think it would be to adelaide, not sydney it makes no difference your closer its still the other side of the country and isn't home and they'd pay more because they just lost one of the best in the comp and he needs replacing.

Rumour from where? Hes said 6 months ago he won't leave?he was like pick 50 and we gave him chance and he's loyal for that. Plus He missus wa and a house. Think your making up stories champ

you obviously haven't see his interview with the west in WA, where he pretty much begged to go home,
and in regards to staying in a town you hate I'm sure both you and i would stay wherever if someones throwing 250k at you, realism is it makes no difference and club that is in a premiership window with an offer just as good and to top it off he grew up supporting them.
all I'm saying is if the dockers meet the price its fair game, and the rumours about neale where did they honestly come from?...if he wanted to move home i think it would be to adelaide, not sydney it makes no difference your closer its still the other side of the country and isn't home and they'd pay more because they just lost one of the best in the comp and he needs replacing.

Meh Its been talked about. Dig around.

Making up stories? Please, you freo fans are a laugh.

Edit. And again you go running back to your board to bag us out.

You really are a pathetic troll.

Meh Its been talked about. Dig around.

Making up stories? Please, you freo fans are a laugh.

Edit. And again you go running back to your board to bag us out.

You really are a pathetic troll.
Because there's 0 talk about, there's a couple of posts on the draft board and there's a couple but even other clubs supporters shot it down,

A troll Ahaha lay off it mate it's on there black and white now your the one trying to pumps yourselves up over a kid that doesn't want to leave, do you realise how stupid it sounded saying he wants to go home which is Adelaide, and we are closer in Sydney. Might be closer but it ain't home so he won't be going there

I've rated Redden for a long time, Bennell I rate on talent. But not worth the risk. There's a reason no one wNted him.
Young said someone else did table an offer but Harley was set on freo.

A midfielder or a forward? I know who you guys need more.
And I don't think freo were planing on actually getting McCarthy, hence why they got Harley in the first couple of days, think the real aim is hogan in the next year or 2

Because there's 0 talk about, there's a couple of posts on the draft board and there's a couple but even other clubs supporters shot it down,

A troll Ahaha lay off it mate it's on there black and white now your the one trying to pumps yourselves up over a kid that doesn't want to leave, do you realise how stupid it sounded saying he wants to go home which is Adelaide, and we are closer in Sydney. Might be closer but it ain't home so he won't be going there

Its actually a correct comment. Sydney is closer.
You running off to bag us in the safety of your own thread shows it got you riled.

As for the neale thing. Meh its funny you guys defending him not being released but demanding sunshine is.

Its actually a correct comment. Sydney is closer.
You running off to bag us in the safety of your own thread shows it got you riled.

As for the neale thing. Meh its funny you guys defending him not being released but demanding sunshine is.
Yeah it's closer but it's not home so why move there?

If he asked to be traded yeah fine do the deal but its the same as cam get what he's worth and he's worth more than cam is

Yeah it's closer but it's not home so why move there?

If he asked to be traded yeah fine do the deal but its the same as cam get what he's worth and he's worth more than cam is

No reason what so ever. Maybe he doesnt like purple?

Thats the point. Who do we believe?

Some freo say they have already offered a deal
Others say there's no offer.

If you wish to use very late picks it wont be a deal.

I can accept this.

image.png
That's In response to your first comment.

So if we offered 16 and somewhere around the same next year that's around pick 3/4 in total value you we not drop down the ladder. So you believe he's worth pick 1 or 2 obviously?

Look, it won't get done until there's the flash mob at Tom Wills Oval who - by means of interpretative dance, puppetry and haiku - provide an argument why the laws of contract don't apply to 19 year olds and the Freo team at AFL House cough up something to demonstrate that deciding to commit to a contract extension is a very serious thing and that you can't just change your mind twelve months later.

McCarthy is only homesick because Freo is offering him heaps of $$$
Dont make up things , there has been no evidence whatsoever about a dollar figure, in fact as hes under contract isnt it illegal for a club to offer a contract to a player ? All evidence suggests hes 100% homesick , especially with his parents pleading for the deal to be worked out

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dont make up things , there has been no evidence whatsoever about a dollar figure, in fact as hes under contract isnt it illegal for a club to offer a contract to a player ? All evidence suggests hes 100% homesick , especially with his parents pleading for the deal to be worked out

Don't tell giants fans what to do.

If freo fans can make up s**t and put out hypotheticals as fact then so can we.

No it doesnt. His manager freo and cam are all saying homesickness so freo dont pay through the nose in the trade. Pretty obvious even to a one eyed purple people eater such as yourself.
Giants thankfully arent run by morons so wont trade him for crap picks.

So, if homesickness is the only factor then surely West Coast would be just as viable an option as Freo? Has Colin Young tried to get West coast involved? Surely they would be just as good from a homesickness point of view. This suggests that Freo has another (very big) carrot dangling in this offer. Any idiot knows that as soon as Freo tables an offer it's going to be huge (given they're urgent need for a KPF) and thus any credibility to the homesickness story will be heavily diluted.

Sure there's no incriminating evidence yet, but evidence for the homesickness story is hardly reputable.All the evidence is from people who would personally gain from the trade

Colin Young: He's homesick and want's to come home - Vested interest
Cam McCarthy: I'm homesick and I want to come home - Personal interest
Parents: We miss our little bubsy and want him come home - Personal interest

If you're willing to just blindly accept what people say based on they're word, then we should do business together. You see, I have crates of this magical stuff called "Snake Oil". It's magical stuff! It cures anything! Increases longevity, gives you the ability to fly, triples your strength and allows you to shoot lasers from your eyes. And all for a very cheap price of $1000 per bottle. You know it's true because I said so! (100% of evidence)

snake-oil.jpeg

So how many bottles can I put you down for?

So, if homesickness is the only factor then surely West Coast would be just as viable an option as Freo?
No
hes a die hard freo fan
hes not even in your top 3 forwards at GWS
and he would be the 3rd forward option at WCE who are already too top heavy as it is

No
hes a die hard freo fan
and he would be the 3rd forward option at WCE who are already too top heavy as it is

Ok.

So what if he is. Thats personal gain. If he truly only wants to go home then he goes to the club who offers the best deal for us.

Who cares if he is our 3rd best forward. He would walk in as your best. Hense freo drooling at the prospect.

Yeah but WC may make a better offer next year to us.

Its worth the risk just to f up your lots chances after the way your club and his manager have played this in the media.

No
hes a die hard freo fan

Point 1) hes a die hard freo fan

Explain what homesickness has to do with this? This is not "I'm homesick". This is "I want to play for the club I support"

Point 2) hes not even in your top 3 forwards at GWS

Let's see, he won the rising star for the club. And out of the tall forwards which GWS have (i.e. Cameron, Patton, McCarthy, Stewart, Tomlinson), he was second in the B&F votes (Cameron 82, McCarthy 45). He also was the second highest goal scorer for the club, and that was despite missing a chunk of games due to a drop in form. I think it's pretty safe to say he's in our top 3. Disclaimer: I'm not including small forwards in this mix. That's comparing apples to oranges.

Point 3) and he would be the 3rd forward option at WCE who are already too top heavy as it is

How do you know that West coast isn't interested in having him? Is this what West Coast said? Since you're "Mr Evidence", I feel it's my duty to point out that you're speculating now. I'd wager that West Coast wouldn't say no to having McCarthy on their books.

I notice one of the Freo trolls has a day off...thankyou to the mods...there are a couple of others lurking and posting on here that deserve one just for plain stupidity. Can the next imbecile that posts here we should trade Cam because he supported the dickers as kid get suspended till the end of trade period, it is really tiresome now

It's 22
Saints interested I Weller so that's 14 which is enough to put the pressure on

We've already had meetings and our recruiter rate him so wouldn't surprise me if a bid is made

Quite possiibly so....but then he plays the homesick card and Freo send him back to GWS for steakknives so the club can take the high moral ground.
I can see te headlines now.

Freo put players interest first.

Or Himmellberg could tell Freo he is not interested in going like Wingard did to us.

Quite possiibly so....but then he plays the homesick card and Freo send him back to GWS for steakknives so the club can take the high moral ground.
I can see te headlines now.

Freo put players interest first.

Or Himmellberg could tell Freo he is not interested in going like Wingard did to us.
Drafting you don't really have much choice though? And in a couple of years if he wants to go cam will be the steak knives

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back