ATP Masters 1000: Paris

Remove this Banner Ad

Final Masters 1000 of the year in Paris as usual. Got a fairly unique situation with a few London spots, with Nadal out, there is still 4 spots to be wrapped up with 6 potential players to grab it. Nishikori, Murray, Berdych, Ferrer, Raonic & Dimitrov are all in within a shot. Here's the draw anyway:

http://www.atpworldtour.com/posting/2014/352/mds.pdf

Coverage on ESPN all week.

Djokovic and his path to the final is just o_O

Federer is a huge shot at finishing the season as number 1. Would be a massive achievement at 33, even though he. Hasn't won a slam this year. He wins Basel and he is within 500 points. Djokovic coming off his son being born, so who knows how on he will be this week.

I think Murray might win the tournament, but seriously this could go to a number of players.

God what a disappointment Dolgopolov is. I though he was the next bug thing at the start of 2011, then he teases you year after year. Done supporting him when dishes pathetic efforts like that.

God what a disappointment Dolgopolov is. I though he was the next bug thing at the start of 2011, then he teases you year after year. Done supporting him when dishes pathetic efforts like that.

To be fair he is just coming off knee surgery. Although I don't think much of him anyway.

It could be argued that Dolgopolov showed his best ever sustained period of form this year. His first quarter/half of 2014 at the very least rivaled his 2011/12.

Alas, no 6th WTF appearance for Ferru. Was potentially his opportunity as well. Still, another top 10 year. Best of luck to him in 2015.

I like Kei, so good luck to him for the rest of this week and in WTF.

Djokovic records his 20th Masters title and 600th career win! Defeats Raonic easily in straights. FREAK.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back