August - Daily Campaigner.

#outtajail... always feels good when you nail a race

Big EW bet(s) on Magna, Medium EW Bet on Onpicalo

Screen Shot 2015-08-29 at 5.28.53 PM.png

Screen Shot 2015-08-29 at 5.27.21 PM.png

Screen Shot 2015-08-29 at 5.26.59 PM.png

Nice one ADP - dunno what you saw in him lol but too good :thumbsu:

Just mapped him to get the gun run on a hot rail (which it wasn't at all :oops:) while his main rivals either back or wide.

Chasing losses with first 4s at The Gardens dogs on Sky 2 :hearts:

QyrTQL3.jpg

You won that amount? Holy s**t, amazing effort, what was the outlay? $50? lol

Turn that frown upside down, Jug. :thumbsu:

edit: lol at the first 4 pools

Yeah $10 and $30 i think they were. Remember kids, always chase your losses :rainbow:

Turns a s**t day into a very good one. Never been happier to be a mug

:$

I waited until the last race too. A top 5 collect on a race of all time in the last today. My outlay was much more than yours though, i haven't seen something like that for quite sometime. You must have been shaking the tv waiting for the prices to come up, praying the pools had some decent cash in them?

I did laugh when i realised how screwed that f4 dividend was compared to the tri, but thats Gardens on Sky2 for you. asif it matters though.

Awesome effort, bet/s of the year. Well done mate. :thumbsu:

RobbyRoy

Norm Smith Medallist
May 3, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Victory
Yeah $10 and $30 i think they were. Remember kids, always chase your losses :rainbow:

Turns a s**t day into a very good one. Never been happier to be a mug

:$
I appreciate the guts you showed to put anything on a bet like that when down. That's a few pints down stuff it, kind of stuff.

Roycey Began awkwardly and as a result lost ground. Had to be steadied near the 250 metres when attempting to establish a neat run to the inside of Viva La Dance. Apprentice Amber Sims and trainer Daniel Kelly were questioned regarding the tactics adopted upon the gelding. D Kelly stated it had been his intention for Roycey to settle in a mid-field position before being put into the race from the 300 metres. A Sims stated after beginning slowly her mount settled further back than intended, however, she acknowledged she should have made a greater effort to quicken and position her mount closer to the balance of the field. Stewards were of the opinion that after commencing somewhat awkwardly, A Sims erred in failing to urge her mount along through the early and middle stages in order to tack onto the rear of the field. Further, Stewards were of the opinion it may have been beneficial for A Sims to improve to the outside of Viva La Dance in the straight rather than take a neat run to that mares inside. A Sims was referred to the Apprentice Skills Review Panel. A post race veterinary examination failed to reveal any obvious abnormality.

Wat8.jpg

rideclutch

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 25, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Formula 1, PGA Tour
Vancouver trialled average blinkers on this morning, blown like a gale in Golden Rose betting.

Rumours of possible retirement, hope some people snapped up the price Exosphere/RFV/PS in case he comes out...

Vancouver trialled average blinkers on this morning, blown like a gale in Golden Rose betting.

Rumours of possible retirement, hope some people snapped up the price Exosphere/RFV/PS in case he comes out...

That race is quickly becoming a 'which cat is less of a cat?' for a million dollars.

Wouldn't surprise me if something that is $15+ right now won it.

rideclutch

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 25, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Formula 1, PGA Tour
That race is quickly becoming a 'which cat is less of a cat?' for a million dollars.

Wouldn't surprise me if something that is $15+ right now won it.
Yup. Warming to Press Statement but no confidence.

Aside from him I doubt the Guineas winner is there.

Yup. Warming to Press Statement but no confidence.

Aside from him I doubt the Guineas winner is there.

Ragesse won his maiden well on Sunday, not that its a big deal or anything but he looks like he's come back alright. Shards, was impressive enough last start with improvement to come.

They would be my two at the moment. Both should be suited by a fast run 1400m.

Dato is an interesting race, be interesting to see how Contributor handles the Valley.

Big Memory does handle the Valley and if that $9+ is still available when final fields are declared tomorrow he will be getting a rather large EW bet from me. The first up run was excellent.

Im glad to see 'group one winner' Ethiopia is still alive also.

Back