Wetdog

I really am Aker.
Jun 23, 2008
Williamstown
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Melbourne Victory
I thought that we were scheduled to tour in May/June 2015, but I cannot locate a fixture anywhere (despite the Ashes dates already being locked in for later).

Does anyone know where to locate the fixture? or when it will be released?

I think that ftp is null and void now, we may still be touring next year but generally i don't think we can accurately predict future tours based on that ftp from 2010.

I think thats right anyway, remember reading something about them scrapping it after the big 3 took over.

Poms have confirmed their tour dates...

April 6-7 - 2-day warm-up, St Kitts

April 8-9 - 2-day warm-up, St Kitts

April 13-17 - 1st Test SVRS, Antigua

April 21-25 - 2nd Test Grenada National Stadium, Grenada

May 1-5 - 3rd Test Kensington Oval, Barbados

And isn't the IPL in April? There's no way CA will get in the way of that.

The FTP, not that it means anything, has Aus there in May/June - while NZ are in England. The first tour game in England isn't until June 25, so there is time for a short tour of the West Indies. Perhaps 2 Tests (always prefer 3), 3 LOIs, 1 T20I.
It is late, but fixturing has been done later for other series so it may still happen.

And isn't the IPL in April? There's no way CA will get in the way of that.

The FTP, not that it means anything, has Aus there in May/June - while NZ are in England. The first tour game in England isn't until June 25, so there is time for a short tour of the West Indies. Perhaps 2 Tests (always prefer 3), 3 LOIs, 1 T20I.
It is late, but fixturing has been done later for other series so it may still happen.

IPLs usually late-April and all of May. Can't see this tour going ahead if it's up against the IPL. Shame.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was thinking the IPL started earlier, but there's no way CA will have a tour against the IPL. West Indies get hit really hard, as that is the time they uesd to (and still do) host a lot of their games.
There's not much spare time in 2016 either.

It's absolutely ridiculous how little we play them.

I liked the (approx.) yearly Chappell-Hadlee series', even if there weren't any tests associated with it there was always good games of cricket to be had and plenty of argy bargy.

Only 7 test series home and away with the kiwis the last 20 years.

When we play india this summer it will 7 test series vs them in the last 10 years.

$$$$$$
dumptruck-of-money.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back