Beauty & Style Aussie Michelle Jenneke the world's favourite new hurdler.

Remove this Banner Ad

Greater chance of sex tapes and noodz sooner rather than later if her athletics career flops.

I'm trying to think of Australia's Best and Brightest Olympians that went on to do n00dz.

Tatiana Grigorieva would have to rank highly. Fun fact: She was actually my first (nude lady photo).

I'm trying to think of Australia's Best and Brightest Olympians that went on to do n00dz.

Tatiana Grigorieva would have to rank highly. Fun fact: She was actually my first (nude lady photo).

Lauren Jackson
there were a few gold medalist hockey/water polo players as well

She got a bad start, if you look, her warm routine was very inhibited.obviously nervous at first hit out as she prepares for the Empire games.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pretty sure her dance isn't to please you perves.
I'm not so sure about that. I'm sure she would do a zoo magazine shoot for the right price-tag. And let's face it, we wouldn't even know who she was if she didn't do the dance.

I'm not so sure about that. I'm sure she would do a zoo magazine shoot for the right price-tag. And let's face it, we wouldn't even know who she was if she didn't do the dance.
Exactly, so she did it before the internet latched onto her. Its nothing to do with us, she does it to settle nerves/warm up/what ever.

And of course she'd do a mag shot, you'd be crazy not too. Its free money.

would rather stare at Ashleigh Whittaker. Genuine hottie.

Ashleigh2.jpg

would rather stare at Ashleigh Whittaker. Genuine hottie.

Ashleigh2.jpg

Knees too pointy
number too high
has set up blocks outside of lane markers
messy hair

2/10

Remove this Banner Ad

Back