Aussie Pirates best Customers

Remove this Banner Ad

Okay - Isn’t these Laws coming in September?

Though I agree I have to get one soon. Just have to ask my MUM
Yes you are right, still have time.
I paid up for the year as it was cheaper.
You read Torrent Freak, see what free ones are available also check out Whirlpool.

Yes you are right, still have time.
I paid up for the year as it was cheaper.
You read Torrent Freak, see what free ones are available also check out Whirlpool.

Don’t like Free One’s as speeds for Torrents said to be Very Slow.

PIA is the One 1 Probably use as the Yearly one is about $3 a month:thumbsu:

There IS another option - seeing pirates by more than everyone else, just pay for the content you want, after all, you do that anyhow (at least thats what I got from the discussion)

There IS another option - seeing pirates by more than everyone else, just pay for the content you want, after all, you do that anyhow (at least thats what I got from the discussion)

Well IF they did not Rip Us Off and Give us a Good Medium to Watch it then maybe Piracy goes down.

People check the Movie/Show/Game/Music 1st so they don’t buy something they they regret after and wasting there money

Well IF they did not Rip Us Off and Give us a Good Medium to Watch it then maybe Piracy goes down.

People check the Movie/Show/Game/Music 1st so they don’t buy something they they regret after and wasting there money

I agree with your issue about the medium ( I live 800m from an exchange, and can't get ADSL, I'm stuck on wireless) but as far as previewing content - well, there's a lot of ways to do that, and one of them isn't downloading the entire content!

I agree with your issue about the medium ( I live 800m from an exchange, and can't get ADSL, I'm stuck on wireless) but as far as previewing content - well, there's a lot of ways to do that, and one of them isn't downloading the entire content!

Who said that people are downloading the Entire Content?

One of the key issues in the "intellectual"property rights discussions is this.
Theoretically Movie A and Movie B are both available on the same weekend, both DVD and in cinema's.

Movie A's launch has been preempted by a 3 month long multi million dollar advertising campaign, product tie in's with Macca's, a line of cheap plastic s**t in retail stores and has been flogged senselessly by the whores on the couches of the morning shows (all paid for yet not classified as advertising).

Movie B is a small budget independent film which opened to limit.

Movie A turns out to be a gormless Hollywoood formula wank fest, with a handful of forgettable puns and nothing even remotely redeeming artistically t all to to justify the plastic tape wasted on it's production.

Movie B turns out to be a well written thoughtfully produced gem.

What's the problem?

Both expect the same price for the DVD and/or theater attendance and then after the event there is no mechanism to get a refund for the purchase price or any way to get compensation for the hour+ of shitness you just had to endure.
In the entire history of cinema there may be as few as 5000 films worth paying to see and less than 1000 worth paying to own.....

The movie industry, massively over-rate their own product. The overwhelming bulk is absolute unmarketable crap. The fact they want to charge us for the billions they spend dressing sow's ears as silk purses is a travesty, that they expect us to actually pay is the crime.
As of today, the Internet Movie Database records 268,246 features (that’s counting from 1888 to 2017)

Piracy is not a crime it's an insurance policy.

Last edited:
One of the key issues in the "intellectual"property rights discussions is this.
Theoretically Movie A and Movie B are both available on the same weekend, both DVD and in cinema's.

Movie A's launch has been preempted by a 3 month long multi million dollar advertising campaign, product tie in's with Macca's, a line of cheap plastic s**t in retail stores and has been flogged senselessly by the whores on the couches of the morning shows (all paid for yet not classified as advertising).

Movie B is a small budget independent film which opened to limit.

Movie A turns out to be a gormless Hollywoood formula wank fest, with a handful of forgettable puns and nothing even remotely redeeming artistically t all to to justify the plastic tape wasted on it's production.

Movie B turns out to be a well written thoughtfully produced gem.

What's the problem?

Both expect the same price for the DVD and/or theater attendance and then after the event there is no mechanism to get a refund for the purchase price or any way to get compensation for the hour+ of shitness you just had to endure.
In the entire history of cinema there may be as few as 5000 films worth paying to see and less than 1000 worth paying to own.....

The movie industry, massively over-rate their own product. The overwhelming bulk is absolute unmarketable crap. The fact they want to charge us for the billions they spend dressing sow's ears as silk purses is a travesty, that they expect us to actually pay is the crime.
As of today, the Internet Movie Database records 268,246 features (that’s counting from 1888 to 2017)

Piracy is not a crime it's an insurance policy.

You have said it! Hard to feel sorry for the struggling billionaires who so ruthless exploit writers, inter alia.

So um just say I wanted to get a VPN. How would I go about that?
Check out PIA (Private Internet Access), one of the best out there.
Also read Torrent Freak and Whirlpool forums, good place to find out what others are using.

Also read Torrent Freak and Whirlpool forums, good place to find out what others are using.

and Quite Cheap is PIA. CheaP as $3.33 a month.

Agree. Torrent Freak great for News and Whirpool is good place to ask questions

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What happens IF you can't buy something?

Okay I went on to whirlpool (good to see you Dave the man!) and still don't understand. In fact I am more confused.

I buy PIA and then what?
I kept reading about socks and ports.

And if I get the VPN for my home laptop will that do something to my families computers?I download from EZTV directing to my hard drive and then plug it into my tv.

Also someone on Twitter recommended hide my arse.

Okay I went on to whirlpool (good to see you Dave the man!) and still don't understand. In fact I am more confused.

I buy PIA and then what?
I kept reading about socks and ports.

And if I get the VPN for my home laptop will that do something to my families computers?I download from EZTV directing to my hard drive and then plug it into my tv.

Also someone on Twitter recommended hide my arse.
PM me and I will try and work you through it.

Hang on to or get another computer with XP or win7. They are many around and are cheap.

I have not updated to windows 10 and I probably never will. Only way I would get it would be by Getting it with a New Computer.

I have Win7 on my Desktop and Win8 on my Laptop and I won’t be Changing

I have not updated to windows 10 and I probably never will. Only way I would get it would be by Getting it with a New Computer.

I have Win7 on my Desktop and Win8 on my Laptop and I won’t be Changing
I have win XP on an old laptop that is not always connected.

I have win XP on an old laptop that is not always connected.

XP still a good system but only problem be that newer software might not run on it. You Happy with the XP Laptop?

My Desktop use to be connected to the Net but Has not been for about 2-3 Years. My Laptop has Wireless but I only really use my Laptop when I am on Holiday away from Home. Use my Mum’s Mac for the Internet

XP still a good system but only problem be that newer software might not run on it. You Happy with the XP Laptop?

My Desktop use to be connected to the Net but Has not been for about 2-3 Years. My Laptop has Wireless but I only really use my Laptop when I am on Holiday away from Home. Use my Mum’s Mac for the Internet
I have the reverse problem, have an old accounting package that I use for work and will only work on XP, to upgrade package need to spend about $500.

It suits me fine and for normal use, have a Win7 desktop. Both are connected to the net wirelessly however the lap top only connected when I need it.

I have the reverse problem, have an old accounting package that I use for work and will only work on XP, to upgrade package need to spend about $500.

It suits me fine and for normal use, have a Win7 desktop. Both are connected to the net wirelessly however the lap top only connected when I need it.

Could use a Vitrual Machine with XP on it and Just install that Accounting Package.

Free Virtual Machine Program:

https://www.virtualbox.org

Remove this Banner Ad

Back