Australia A vs India A @ Allan Border Field (2 FC games + quad OD series)

Ill Chicken

Premiership Player
Feb 6, 2008
Australia
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Browns, Redlegs, Eagles, Strike
Match was played. Saffas got up, scorecard is on ESPN but not CA website. Wicket was reported to be poor (drop ins), 219 to 200 I think the result was.

southernswannies

All Australian
Aug 4, 2011
Rancho Cucamonga
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
NSW Blues, Oakland A's
Match was played. Saffas got up, scorecard is on ESPN but not CA website. Wicket was reported to be poor (drop ins), 219 to 200 I think the result was.

Yep, Abbott with a 4-fer and Keath the only one playing a proper one day innings with the bat. Muirhead got knocked around but this Simon Mackin bloke took 2/18 off 10.

Yep, Abbott with a 4-fer and Keath the only one playing a proper one day innings with the bat. Muirhead got knocked around but this Simon Mackin bloke took 2/18 off 10.
Mackin is on the WA list and impressed with very limited opportunities last season.

woofles

Club Legend
Aug 9, 2009
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Cheers lads, thought maybe because he was included next to Muirhead in the post he was a spinner

Ill Chicken

Premiership Player
Feb 6, 2008
Australia
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Browns, Redlegs, Eagles, Strike
A couple rolled during both innings. Pitch started to die from bout the 20 over mark. Aussie A v NPS at Marrara and India v Saffas at Gardens. Both are roads so should be high scoring and team batting second is in the hunt even if the total is decent.

ioppolo

This only ends one way.
Oct 3, 2010
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Chelsea, OKC Thunder, Scorchers
India A vs South Africa doesn't appear to have any scorecards on Cricinfo, the link says 'legacy scorecard' and takes me to Botswana vs Nigeria.

Doodlesweaver

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 17, 2010
London
AFL Club
Fremantle
Bunch of kids beat our 'next in line'. Not the greatest sign.

Aussies beating Aussies is no bad thing. The only players in the Aus A team I'd expect to be pushing for higher one day honours are Cummins, Boyce, Mitch Marsh and Lynn. Any team using Mitch Marsh as a death bowler is pretty light on really.

Back