gillo94

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 17, 2014
Hoppers Crossing
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
LA Lakers
does anyone know the schedule for 2015/16 Australian cricket season?

Who will be touring for Test matches and also ODI Tri Series?

Allezjuel

Team Captain
Jan 7, 2015
AFL Club
St Kilda
New Zealand for 3 tests then West Indies for 3 tests. Not sure about the ODIs, I think India might be coming back for some one dayers. Google is your friend.

Dec 20, 2014
Hong Kong
AFL Club
West Coast
New Zealand for 3 tests then West Indies for 3 tests. Not sure about the ODIs, I think India might be coming back for some one dayers. Google is your friend.
We also play 3 more Tests aginst New Zealand in New Zealand.

So 6 matches home and away, with the West Indies in between.

With the 2 Tests against Bangladesh, that's 11 Tests between the start of October and end of February.

Last edited:

brucetiki

Guest of Her Majesty
Nov 7, 2002
Wentworth Detention Ctr
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide, Centrals

Witht the 2 Tests against Bangladesh, that's 11 Tests between the start of October and end of February.

Of which New Zealand will probably be the toughest opponent.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jan 13, 2015
AFL Club
Sydney

With the 2 Tests against Bangladesh, that's 11 Tests between the start of October and end of February.

not much odi cricket happening, with a 20/20 world cup coming up after the aussie summer.

we have 18 tests to play from july-feb wi(2) eng (5) bang (2) nz (3) wi (3) nz (3) - should be good

Dec 20, 2014
Hong Kong
AFL Club
West Coast
not much odi cricket happening, with a 20/20 world cup coming up after the aussie summer.

we have 18 tests to play from july-feb wi(2) eng (5) bang (2) nz (3) wi (3) nz (3) - should be good
I think the really interesting period – in terms of seeing what happens with personnel – will come after the Ashes. There will be at least 3-4 changes and then a 12-month period when we have to bed down a side for the Saffas at the end of 2016.

PaddyO

Cancelled
Sep 8, 2014
Get off my lawn.
AFL Club
Richmond
No surprise there.

Would wholesale changes before the Ashes improve our chances?

I'd hope that most of the side are more than 1-2 bad Tests away from being axed.
Have I advocated for wholesale changes of the test team previously?

None of the test team should be dropped on form pre-Ashes apart from Watson, Haddin and the third quick.

Dec 20, 2014
Hong Kong
AFL Club
West Coast
Have I advocated for wholesale changes of the test team previously?
No. But that's not why I'm not surprised.

It's no surprise you'd deem dropping half the team justifiable in the event of a loss to the West Indies because it's a suitably knee-jerk response that makes no sense. Right in your hitting zone.

None of the test team should be dropped on form pre-Ashes apart from Watson, Haddin and the third quick.
Didn't you just say it would be justifiable to want half the team dropped if we lost to the West Indies?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back