Australia vs India - ICC World Cup 2015 Semi Final 2 @ SCG 2:30pm 26/03/15

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Great win Aussies, Spectacular fielding at the death. Now come on Aussies!! Surely we can't lose to a tribe of Kiwis. Let's give'em a beating!

Feel sorry for Dhoni though, he is just about the only one who contributed well to the team. Dhawan and Rahane also did well, congragulations to them. But the rest of the Indian team did bugger all.

Okay, I'd like to see your tactics when batsmen keep getting out at the other end.

In a knockout game I'd be scoring as quickly as I could, no one is going to be upset if he got out going for the win but to give up cause it was unlikely is poor.

Yes!!! Watched the gamed in the Office Bar in Bangkok. A lot of ex-pat Aussies there so we had a good time. A few Indian supporters who left when Kohli got out :)

Great to see Mohammed Shami get belted, I think I could score runs against him, even after 5 pints of Heineken. :)

Bad luck India, but no matter how well the ICC looked after you, eventually you have to play a good side. The final should be a belter, looking forward to it already.

Okay, I'd like to see your tactics when batsmen keep getting out at the other end.

But that's what we are saying, Dhoni and Rahane put on a partnership for about 20 or so overs, yet instead of trying to pick up the run rate, they just hit dot balls and singles.

Dhoni basically admitted in his interview that he thought when he came in that 6-7 an over was too much to get because he has no faith in his lower order to get any runs.

Feels like the Aussie side is really coming together as a formidable force that it hasn't been for a while. Looking forward to the WC final and moreso the Ashes.

Pencil in a win to Australia purely because England are in the cricketing wilderness right now and show no sign of recovering.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi Indian fans, sorry for my performance, bigfooty played their part in getting me out. Well played Aussies, you guys were the better team.

I will give it back next world cup. I need time to recover. :cry:
Kudos for being gracious in defeat, pity the same can't be said for another Indian on here.

Now which players effigy will Indian fans torch tonight ?
My guess is this guy [can't catch,can't bowl & can't bat when needed most]

828141.html

I've seen the guy bat well, but commentators carry on about his fielding as if he's the next Viv Richards. I've never understood that, today wasn't the first time I've seen him turf a sitter. Great to see him fail :)

I thought it was a rubbish interview by Dhoni,

Blamed Dhawan for losing his wicket and implied he knew they were no chance (Which was evident the way he batted and his wicket) Really really disappointing innings and chase IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back