Australia vs India - ICC World Cup 2015 Semi Final 2 @ SCG 2:30pm 26/03/15

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im impressed dead set expected you to run away with your tail between your legs

Nothing to be impressed about. I've been on BigFooty/the cricket forum here for a good 4 or so years I think, not running away just because we lost a game (as important as it was).

Edit, just checked, can't believe I've been here since 08 actually.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was very nervous when I called it a night about 3.45am when they were 0-75, evidently I turned the TV off right before the wickets tumbled. Great to send those bastards packing, would hate to have lost to them. Much worse than losing to the Kiwis in the final.

#thatsAustraliangoldmyfriendanddontyoufarkingforgetit >>>>> #bleedblue

Is Bill Lawry going to be in the box for the final?

Was very nervous when I called it a night about 3.45am when they were 0-75, evidently I turned the TV off right before the wickets tumbled. Great to send those bastards packing, would hate to have lost to them. Much worse than losing to the Kiwis in the final.

#thatsAustraliangoldmyfriendanddontyoufarkingforgetit >>>>> #bleedblue

Is Bill Lawry going to be in the box for the final?

Dat rotation policy?

Yes!!! Watched the gamed in the Office Bar in Bangkok. A lot of ex-pat Aussies there so we had a good time. A few Indian supporters who left when Kohli got out :)

Great to see Mohammed Shami get belted, I think I could score runs against him, even after 5 pints of Heineken. :)

Bad luck India, but no matter how well the ICC looked after you, eventually you have to play a good side. The final should be a belter, looking forward to it already.
I wonder if we'll see a green top on sunday now that India are gone.

But that's what we are saying, Dhoni and Rahane put on a partnership for about 20 or so overs, yet instead of trying to pick up the run rate, they just hit dot balls and singles.
Do you think that might have had a bit to do with the bowling and good field placements?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back