Australia vs India - Second Test @ GABBA - Dec 17-21 - Day 3

Remove this Banner Ad

I come back after shopping and wow, we are going awesome. Hazelwood scoring nicely too which is nice. Need to keep going. need as little as possible come day 5

Yes, I had to go out to do some work, checked scores on phone and saw Mitch and Smith were out :thumbsdown: Didn't look again, got back in the car to come home to hear we are nearly 100 up :eek:

To be fair Haddin has taken some nice catches. He's not been a total dud
If I am being totally objective, they were all regulation, he missed one of Lyon and missed another completely. Gilchrist pulled the pin the minute he knew he wasn't 100% on his game. Reading between the lines and going on a bit of info, Haddin may have knocked the captaincy back. Haddin's role is very much as a team man as well as keeper / batsman, but he looks just about cooked as a performer.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If I am being totally objective, they were all regulation, he missed one of Lyon and missed another completely. Gilchrist pulled the pin the minute he knew he wasn't 100% on his game. Reading between the lines and going on a bit of info, Haddin may have knocked the captaincy back. Haddin's role is very much as a team man as well as keeper / batsman, but he looks just about cooked as a performer.
That one off Lyon wasn't really a chance.

Over 109.4: Ashwin to Starc, OUT, no run, Hazelwood swings across the line but misses the ball completely. The ball goes onto hit the leg stump
That's quite amazing to have two batsman swap in less than a second!

0 or 1 wicket at the close, game is evens
2 or 3 us well on top
More than 3 wickets, basically game over
Also depends on how many runs they make. So far this series it looks like they will be 2/90 at stumps

Remove this Banner Ad

Back