Australia vs India - Second Test @ GABBA - Dec 17-21 - Day 3

Remove this Banner Ad

The Aussie tail made scoring look easy out there and so far the Indian openers are confirming that.

I was listening to ABC commentary on the car radio and heard one of the commentators say that the Aussie selectors were 'wayne up their options' then he spoke about Indiana being none for. The same turnip spoke of Hazelwood playing some 'white ball' games for Australia some years back.

Oh for Alan McGilvray.

Vijay is a huge wicket. Fantastic batsman.

Already been a great day for Australia but another wicket before stumps tonight and it's even more comprehensive.

The Aussie tail made scoring look easy out there and so far the Indian openers are confirming that.

I was listening to ABC commentary on the car radio and heard one of the commentators say that the Aussie selectors were 'wayne up their options' then he spoke about Indiana being none for. The same turnip spoke of Hazelwood playing some 'white ball' games for Australia some years back.

Oh for Alan McGilvray.

Wayne Holdsworth in for the next Test?

Beautiful bowling. That is Starc at his best, awkward length good pace a bit of swing developed he could be like a Wasim Akram. Lethal on his day. Just needs to improve and get consistency I think in a few years he could be a definite long term option. Agree with Tubby, forget the sh*& about body language, sledging just bowl consistently and keep the pressure on. Hardly worth sledging and looking tough if one is on the pads the next wide, the next a half volley.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just bust
Fair call

From CricBuzz:
Johannesburg 2013 vs RSA, Wellington 2014 vs NZ & today.The Indian bowlers have relinquished their control over d game during times which have been potentially match winning periods for India. They were not only in a position to win the above matches but also go on to level the series which they ended up losing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back