Australian Cricket Thread - No.3 🏏

Remove this Banner Ad

Sensational night overnight. Only watched until tea so looks like I missed some fireworks.

Thrilled for Bucky to finally get a big score on the board, and Smith is just unbelievable. Have to laugh at the Poms for thinking they had him 'figured out' after last test.

Massive score on offer here as long as we don't lose our heads. Looks like there is absolutely nothing in this pitch for the bowlers.

As for Warner.......Davey you are a ******* goose. :eek: :mad:

Pitch will get much harder to bat on as the test match goes on. Get as close to 600 as we can and take the poms right out of the game.
By the look of it, it might be at its best day 2/3 and then struggle after that. If we can really get into them day 3 we shouldn't be able to lose. Can't let them get a solid first innings.

By the look of it, it might be at its best day 2/3 and then struggle after that. If we can really get into them day 3 we shouldn't be able to lose. Can't let them get a solid first innings.
Warne and Taylor expect the pitch to quicken up a little over the next couple of days so hopefully that will help Johnson.

Either way, staying up for a fair bit of it tonight.

If we can make it through the first session without losing another wicket somehow, the second session could see some fireworks.

Also don't think the pitch will fall apart, it came into the match a bit slow and with some extra juice in it so i can't see it drying out enough to become an out and out spinners paradise. Englands first innings holds the key before we get to that though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's been a huge night the last two! Well worth staying up for both nights.
Smudge getting his first 200.
Nevill showing some with the bat and getting an unique record for the fastest wicketkeeper to take his first dismissal in Test cricket.
The quicks came out and destroyed early. Who the * can sleep when all this is happening?

Nevill showing some with the bat and getting an unique record for the fastest wicketkeeper to take his first dismissal in Test cricket.
The quicks came out and destroyed early. Who the **** can sleep when all this is happening?
Can't wait for tonight!

The quicks came out and destroyed early. Who the **** can sleep when all this is happening?
I went to bed at tea. I read a book, listened to my wife snore and watched the updates on ABC Grandstand. I was pretty excited at the wickets falling so quickly in the updates. That's my sex life now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back