Australian International Rules Squad Announced

Remove this Banner Ad

So.... Are they still allowed to smack the crap outta each other, because that was the best part.
I still remember Browny wipeout some poor Irish dude in Perth a few years back, took him 10min to get up. Yellow carded to an applause.
Ha ha been banned since the infamous Chris Johnson incident...

Who do you reckon will commentate?

I'm thinking Cometti and Basil due to it being their hometown. Luke Darcy and Richo as well maybe?

Bruce deserves some time off been busy with horse racing and aust open is just around the corner

Worth getting the mods to start up a game day thread for tonight's game or just keep discussion in here?

I'm actually excited, for the first time in years. Let's smash the little pricks!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i'm pretty whatever about the concept but to see this many of our great players in the one team for once will be reason enough to watch.

This year they have tried to add some prestige to the concept, but theu should have done that 10 years ago
Better late than never? Besides it's really only been the last 2 or 3 tests which have been poor. There have been some good hit outs particularly in the early 2000's where the concept was in its peak at least in terms of popularity.

The one thing I'd change about this year's test is that it be played in Melbourne..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back