Australian Open 2014 Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pretty flat celebration.

In someways I liked it. Compared to the fake arse "oh i better pretend i'm so delighted my feet can't hold me up" flop to the ground, followed by the hands on the mouth "I never thought as a professional that has won many tournaments across the years I could possibly win this" shocked look.

In someways I liked it. Compared to the fake arse "oh i better pretend i'm so delighted my feet can't hold me up" flop to the ground, followed by the hands on the mouth "I never thought as a professional that has won many tournaments across the years I could possibly win this" shocked look.
Yea I hate when Serena does that after her umpteenth Slam. But this is only her 2nd! I guess she felt bad after the bagel.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm absolutely rapt for Li Na after her two defeats in a final here previously. She thoroughly deserves this title, has worked incredibly hard to improve her game.

Such an understated celebration, I loved it.

Bad luck Domi, you were great in the first set, Li Na just got into the zone in the 2nd set.

To think that safarova had a shot down the line that missed by 2cms on match point in the 3rd round against Li. Sport is a funny thing like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back