Australian Open 2015 - Day 2

Remove this Banner Ad

I actually think Groth might do it. It will be interesting to see how Kokkinakis handles a crowd that may not be 100% behind him and the expectation of a win despite the rankings.

I agree. Groth in straight. Serve too big.

if gulbis had a version of a forehand he wins...thankfully he cracked badly

I don't care what anyone says I still enjoy watching Hewitt. Frustrating but I've always liked him. It wouldn't be the same without him playing.
Pfft enjoy his boring game style? He may fight but tennis is entertainment first. I would much rather a shot maker than defensive Hewitt.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The latter

Because regardless of his age, ranking and general relevance to the ATP tour he's a big draw at home. Generally, any Australian player with a decent enough ranking will be put on RLA, ie. Tomljanovic tonight. Apart from yesterday, Tomic's existence was enough to book him an RLA spot ever since he was in his late teens.

It feels like Australia is the new Kazakhstan, in terms of poaching top 100 standard players from overseas. Already Tomljanovic and Gavrilova very recently. Going back further there are the two Rodionovas.

player_315232.jpg

Not sure if attractive

Or just the makeup

She is from Croatia though so it's probably likely she is good.

Hits an ace, then 5 straight faults. Just makes you feel that little bit better...:p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back