Australian Open 2015 - Day 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Holy s**t I have been busy most of the night and last got a score check when he just passed 50. Gave them no chance. Quickly looking like Handscomb's break out season. Finally we're developing a young batsmen.

Scorchers bottled it in the last 6 overs or so. When Marsh got out they should have made 200+. They only made 179. Mind you if they are going to have a shocker, have it now before the semi in a match that means bugger all.

Is anyone seriously going to stay for the Gajdosova game at 11pm+
Did many end up staying? I was thinking maybe some people might "try" and sneak into spare upper row seats after the MCA Tomic match

More towards Kokk, rightly so. However think the crowd was okay at the end. It is a weird match to barrack for one.
It'd be a bit like if Geelong met WCE in a GF. Poor Marie Selwood wouldn't know who to support. Was weird to want both players to win the point at the same time

Did many end up staying? I was thinking maybe some people might "try" and sneak into spare upper row seats after the MCA Tomic match

Stadium looked pretty full for the 1st set at least. Not sure about the 2nd, I turned it off then.

It'd be a bit like if Geelong met WCE in a GF. Poor Marie Selwood wouldn't know who to support. Was weird to want both players to win the point at the same time

Yes correct. For me it is easy as I really can't stand serve bots, and I find Kokk a lot more pleasurable to watch. Not that I don't respect Groth, I just find him very boring.

Scorchers bottled it in the last 6 overs or so. When Marsh got out they should have made 200+. They only made 179. Mind you if they are going to have a shocker, have it now before the semi in a match that means bugger all.

Lol

In our innings we were complaining that we peaked too early.

The only constant was that it must have been a ROAD

Yes correct. For me it is easy as I really can't stand serve bots, and I find Kokk a lot more pleasurable to watch. Not that I don't respect Groth, I just find him very boring.
Would have been nice to see the youngster get the win but I'll back in any Aussie*

*Except Watto. He can GAGF
:p

Life is more than just

OMG TENNIS 24 HOURS A DAY I CAN'T EVEN THINK OF ANYTHING ELSE JUST TENNIS!!!

MUST GO DOWN AS BEST OF ALL TIME OR ELSE WON'T BE ABLE TO SLEEP OR LIVE WITH MYSELF!!!

MUST LIVE UP TO WHAT THE MEDIA WANTS ME TO BE OR I'LL END MYSELF@@@2@1!!

I'M YOUNG AND PRETTY RICH AND WELL KNOWN BUT ARGGHH MUST WEAR CHASTITY BELT!!!

NO SEX OR HAVING FUN FOR THIS YOUNG GUY ONLY TENNIS TENNIS TENNIS ARRGHGGHGH!!1!!
Haha

Don't care if the stars don't win it. Have no real connection to a city based franchise and have stated before t20 is meh to me. Just really want to put BACCS back in his box and see the Strikers live up to SA cricket type and return to mediocrity:)

No SA side should be allowed to be good. Know your place and finish last!;)

Lol

In our innings we were complaining that we peaked too early.

The only constant was that it must have been a ROAD

Plus lets be honest you needed a good Car Battery innings. Had it on in the background but my brother kept saying 'watch WA lose'. It is an absolute road. When Marsh went 200 was absolute minimum.

Don't care if the stars don't win it. Have no real connection to a city based franchise and have stated before t20 is meh to me. Just really want to put BACCS back in his box and see the Strikers live up to SA cricket type and return to mediocrity:)

No SA side should be allowed to be good. Know your place and finish last!;)

I'm just loving the whinging about the Final being in Canberra- jeez they can whine more than a few AFL players lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would have been nice to see the youngster get the win but I'll back in any Aussie*
*Except Watto. He can GAGF
:p

Prefer the youngsters but I am happy for Groth to win a couple of matches. I just would rather Kokk win thats all.

I'm just loving the whinging about the Final being in Canberra- jeez they can whine more than a few AFL players lol
It's the fair result. Not every ground had guaranteed availability. Even if (lol) Thunder were to host the final. ANZ is unavailable due to Asian cup.

It's the fair result. Not every ground had guaranteed availability. Even if (lol) Thunder were to host the final. ANZ is unavailable due to Asian cup.

Correct and I said that a few times, pity they just won't listen. It gives Canberra another game too, they have plenty of games at the AO.

Sweet just realised can multi quote reply in one post

Gajdosova getting thrashed halep too clever for her
Did commentators mention that maybe the match should have been held over until tomorrow? How late can they start matches these days under the rules?

Halep is a gun. Playing so well so far.
Agree will challenge Bouchard on this side of the draw

Something about Gladitsover makes me not like her
Not like her due to what?
Who the fell is Halep?

Seeded 3?

I've never heard of her.

Not sure if serious?
And yet this was your response to what I posted before........

Last thing I will say as I'm sure no one wants this thread to degenerate into a slanging match and I personally have no interest in conversing with someone who fails to address the points and instead responds with 'there are so many holes in your arguments so I'm going to use two posts to complain and not address any of them besides one utterly bizarre example.'
Yeah probably best let it slide mate otherwise feel like pushing uphill trying to drill some sense into this board half the time

More towards Kokk, rightly so. However think the crowd was okay at the end. It is a weird match to barrack for one.
Oh yep, who do you think the fanatics will favour on Friday night- Tomic or Groth?

Anyone watching 7two? Got Hewitt v Nadal on from 2005

Remove this Banner Ad

Back