Australian Open 2015 - Day 3

Remove this Banner Ad

The media are running a story about $44,000 bet last night on the Monfils match. Crazy amounts to risk on a tennis round one match

Would be putting $ on Halep for sure

Had a little flutter on

Bouchard $21-1 ($10 on it)
Halep $13-1 ($10 on it)

Put those on months ago.

Also have Kvitova at $8 ($20)- she is my tip to win.

Had a little flutter on

Bouchard $21-1 ($10 on it)
Halep $13-1 ($10 on it)

Put those on months ago.

Also have Kvitova at $8 ($20)- she is my tip to win.

Nice those odds would be slashed by now. I can't see draw on mobile properly but I assume Kvitova has relative easy run?

Nice those odds would be slashed by now. I can't see draw on mobile properly but I assume Kvitova has relative easy run?

Tough half as she would meet Serena in a SF, but in my book $8 for someone like that is good. I'm not backing Serena at $3 or Maria at $4.50 when neither have done much in Australia lately and Serena is not in the best form. The heat is the one factor with Petra but it is meant to be fairly mild.

And yet this was your response to what I posted before........

Last thing I will say as I'm sure no one wants this thread to degenerate into a slanging match and I personally have no interest in conversing with someone who fails to address the points and instead responds with 'there are so many holes in your arguments so I'm going to use two posts to complain and not address any of them besides one utterly bizarre example.'

People pick on those in the spotlight because its so bloody easy to pick on holes in their game, instead of say, a master mathematician, who chooses to sleep on their talent for a bit.

But the lay person doesn't give a crap because IT'S NOT IN THE MEDIA SO I'M NOT EVEN INTERESTED IN KNOWING THEY'RE ALIVE

I ONLY CHOOSE TO BASH THOSE WHO POPULAR CULTURE TELLS ME TO BASH BECAUSE I'M A CRETIN AND CAN'T THINK FOR MYSELF

People pick on those in the spotlight because its so bloody easy to pick on holes in their game, instead of say, a master mathematician, who chooses to sleep on their talent for a bit.

But the lay person doesn't give a crap because IT'S NOT IN THE MEDIA SO I'M NOT EVEN INTERESTED IN KNOWING THEY'RE ALIVE

I ONLY CHOOSE TO BASH THOSE WHO POPULAR CULTURE TELLS ME TO BASH BECAUSE I'M A CRETIN AND CAN'T THINK FOR MYSELF
Not enough capitals haha

More towards Kokk, rightly so. However think the crowd was okay at the end. It is a weird match to barrack for one.
They were so quiet during the 3rd set I forgot they were there (not that I am complaining). There was a group behind Koki's chair that was making more noise than them. It was a great atmosphere one of the best I have seen at Hisense.

Yes, they are just annoying! It's the same crap every year with them

At least the Genie Army don't act like tools every sine second. I honestly couldn't stand them

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back