Australian Open 2015 - Day 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Get off the court ******* hell, Is what I think he just said

Tomic has lost twice to berdych, both in 4 sets, both at Wimbledon. With the way tomas is playing, I cannot see tomic winning.

Nick on the other hand will go in favourite. But in no way discount seppi who has beaten quality opponents in istomin and chardy and fed today. He is on fire!

I can never understand why people pay good money to see top seeds dismantle hacks in the opening week. Ground passes are so much better.
Doesn't always work out that way. Went to a round 1 RLA day session in 2010 and saw Kirilenko (pretty unknown at the time) beat Sharapova. Also the Kok beating Gulbis this year was probably one of the best matches so far.

I think round 2 is the best time to go though, reasonably affordable and some pretty good matches without doubles dominating the outside courts

My mate yelled out the fanatics are dick heads and I yelled out that it was bullshit they were let in after people had been waiting outside for 2 hours to get in.

that's so unfair. I saw people lining up for hours to get into Hisense. Why do the fanatics get special treatment, they are just annoying.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They're a TA approved cheer squad...If they had to they would have probably been first in line...
I don't really see tennis live so don't know first hand. Do the players or other spectators seem to enjoy their "cheering"? Their chants sound so amateur on the telecast that its hard to believe they are wanted.

I don't really see tennis live so don't know first hand. Do the players or other spectators seem to enjoy their "cheering"? Their chants sound so amateur on the telecast that its hard to believe they are wanted.

They're oxygen thieves.

Tennis chants must be hard though, given you've only got like 20 seconds between points. Has to be to the point.

I'm not pretending I could do any better. But then, I haven't tried.

Not enough room up in the rafters at Hisense. Went to brush off the sausage roll crumbs from my lap and brushed half of them into the girl in fronts' hair. Don't think she noticed :thumbsu:

Sat through the whole Witthoeft/Begu match and the loudest cheer was for a ball boy catching a ball from the crowd #entertainment.

Ive seen them live, and don't enjoy listening to the fanatics. After awhile it gets annoying, and just too repetitive.

Tennis chants must be hard though, given you've only got like 20 seconds between points. Has to be to the point.

I'm not pretending I could do any better. But then, I haven't tried.
Hail to the umpire and Andy Murray is the best on earth both got rousing receptions despite not being particularly new or clever. Timing is everything.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back